Stallion Reports (AMHR and AMHA)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
When are the stallion reports due for both the AMHR and the AMHA? I all of a sudden realized how late in the year it is. Thanks for the info.

Lisa

Not sure about AMHA but AMHR its by the 15th of January. Any later its $25.

I'm with ya, this month has gone by so fast!

I am pretty sure AMHA is the same date. Jan 15th. I just sent mine off yesterday to A so if it is the end of the year I will be okay too, but I really think it is the 15th

Am I glad to hear that as I have put off way too long and need to get them in. Thanks for the reminder with the post here.

I am another that needs to get mine in the mail, with a whole 2 horses on it! Sheeze!
smile.gif
Really glad this was posted!!
aktion033.gif

You know spotted pony girl,two horses or twenty I would still be cutting it close. I ALWAYS tell myself next year I am going to get them done and out WAY AHEAD of time. We will see eh!!!

yes, AMHA has to be post marked no later than Jan. 15 or the late fee will be added.

My stallion reports have been filled out for MONTHS---are they mailed? NO. thanks for the reminder! jennifer
saludando.gif

Both AMHA and AMHR are due Jan. 15th, or the late fee applies. I just got my AMHR out and have my AMHA all ready to go..now just to remember to do it!
biggrin.gif
Corinne

Latest posts

Back