stallion report

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Contessa

Reaction score
Just a quick question-is it too early to send in 2009 stallion reports for AMHA and AMHR now or do I have to wait until January 1st? Breeding is definately over for this year.

Oh no - I sent mine in quite awhile ago - if you are done breeding for this year go ahead and send them in..........
default_smile.png

You can send it/them in anytime.

I'm still breeding one mare here
default_wacko.png
, but I can go ahead and send in my stallion reports. I will just put the ending date as December 31.

I dont want to hijack this thread but do you ever get anything back from AMHA or AMHR after you send the reports in...basically to verify they were recieved. When I got Holly Marty told me to send them in asap, I did but never heard from them.....is that usually how it works? Thanks

I sent mine in a couple weeks ago. Since AMHR doesn't send any confirmation, I like to send mine in with other paperwork. When my registrations or transfers get processed, then I know that the stallion report that went with that other paperwork had to be received as well.

I sent mine in a couple weeks ago. Since AMHR doesn't send any confirmation, I like to send mine in with other paperwork. When my registrations or transfers get processed, then I know that the stallion report that went with that other paperwork had to be received as well.
That is what I did. My AMHR membership was due so I wanted to send the stallion report in with it. As for the AMHA stallion report, I had a couple of name transfers to send in with that one. I filled out the second page on the stallion report so I will get a confirmation from AMHA. My paperwork is done for the year-YEAH!!

Hah - send them in now and miss out on all the fun, stress and excitement that goes along with remembering that you haven't sent them in yet and it is January 14TH ! ! !
default_sad.png
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png
You are just waaaaayyyyy toooo organized - want to come and work for me?!?!
default_rolleyes.gif

I sent mine in weeks ago. Got my AMHA verification back ASAP. But you have to be sure and send in page 2 for each stallion.

What AMHA page two? Is something different?

I fill out the white copy that has the yellow carbon copy underneath and the end side bar info, then I keep the yellow copy and send in the white copy. As I've done for 15-16 yrs. Then they sent me back the sidebar slip for my records that it is in & paid.

I don't know of any page two I need to fill out
default_unsure.png

REO, you are using the original carbon copy ones directly from AMHA. If you print it off the Internet, it puts the little side bar piece on a second page. I think that is what they are talkin bout.

Hah - send them in now and miss out on all the fun, stress and excitement that goes along with remembering that you haven't sent them in yet and it is January 14TH ! ! !
default_sad.png
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png
You are just waaaaayyyyy toooo organized - want to come and work for me?!?!
default_rolleyes.gif
This made me giggle....I did the same with Futurity sustaining last year ....
default_laugh.png

A new rule for Lil Beginnings Forum members.........All those industrious horse owners who have their stallion reports sent in prior to Dec 1 are required to do one other member's stallion reports for them. Or else!

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back