Stall Signs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Just want to show off some stall signs that I made to take with me to the upcoming shows.

They have my logo on the top and a plexiglass section on the bottom that I can slip an information sheet on each horse.

The logo is a silhouette of the horse on the info sheet, ROKO Whysp Of Black Magic. She is one of my show fillies that I got from REO (ROKO Minis)

What do you think?

sign4.jpg

sign1.jpg

sign3.jpg

they are very nice how large are they?

What a great idea and good job you did!! I love your little show girl. Robin has some pretty nice babies!

Wow....Julie.....

The sign looks awesome, great job!!! The horse is a knock out too.
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone! I am very proud of them.
default_smile.png
They are about 16"X24". The info sheet that is in the plexiglass is a regular sheet of paper (8x11 I think).

I also need to coat them with a clear coat spray so that they are easier to keep clean. Oh, and I also have a chain at the top to attach to the stall front.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea!!! I was just thinking I need to make something for my stalls. I like your idea.
default_smile.png
I wanted to do hooks in mine to hang my ribbons we won. Boy! You sure got the ideas cooking now!!!
default_laugh.png

I saw them in person and WOW!
default_new_shocked.gif
They are NICE!

She has one for each of her show horses. Julie does great work!

I feel so honored that she used "my" filly's head for the logo.
default_wub.png

Very nice. Did you make a stencil and then make them, or did you do the scrolls by hand? I would love to have something like this, but I dont have a farm or farm name, just two minis. You've got my creative juices flowing, because I would love to have something to hang ribbons on. Maybe I could find a way to attach ribbons on a sign, dowel rod maybe?

How do you keep the paper from falling out the bottom of the plexi glass?

Latest posts

Back