Stall Curtains

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorsefrnd

Reaction score
Last year there was a lot of topics on stall curtains and a lot of people having them made. So what did you finally end up with? Show us your pics. What do you like/dislike about them and who made them.

Thanks

magnoliafarms007003.jpg

Marcy @ Magnolia Farms did mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine from Marcy at magnolia farms. They are gorgeous! Don't have pics of them yet, but I need to get some. She did a great job and very reasonably priced! You can see some of her work at www.magnoliaminifarms.com.
default_smile.png

I'll play. VERY simple, I made them myself and the stall sign too. Pictures are from Tulsa.

DSCF0871.jpg

Here are ours made by Cloud Nine... I only have a photo of our main display unfortunately and not the display that runs down the aisle way.

Hubby made the trellis which has spot lights in it that you can't see very well in this photo.

STALLCURTAINS.jpg

Connie, your setup is so beautiful and elegant.
default_aktion033.gif

I like it a lot too. Simple yet classy!

How much does everyone pay for their stall curtains? And what is a good set to have? Such as 3 panels _ft by _ft and a door piece or what?

River wood.... your set-up looks so tailored. Does anyone else have set-up pics from Tulsa or other big shows? I have never attended and would love to see
default_smile.png
Perhaps this year I will jump on a plane and attend.

Ohhhh would I love to do a display. It sure looks like alot of work though. Much credit given to those of you who do this.

Cheers for now!

Lisa

I like it a lot too. Simple yet classy!

How much does everyone pay for their stall curtains? And what is a good set to have? Such as 3 panels _ft by _ft and a door piece or what?

We purchased

4 8x12 Panels

5 Valance Panels and

1 Overlap Door Panel

So far that is all we need and works well. If you go to Cloud Nines website I believe they have a price list on there still, or Wendy at the company can email it to you.

They are somewhat expensive yes.. but they will last for MANY many years to come and are durable cordura that you can staple and wash etc. We love ours very much and loved working with the company.

Schneiders or sstack.com have stall curtains has anyone bought them and if so how do you like them?

Sandee, yours are really nice and I'm impressed you made them! And Connie yours are great too. Thank you for sharing with us.

Debbie

I purchased mine a long time ago but I wish that I had known about Marcia Barth of Showtime Training Stables here in Iowa! She does a great job from what I have seen of others she has made. Some day I might have to have new ones as my old ones are heavy and I like what she does! check her website out too! Lavonne

Lisa,

Here is our biggest display - myself (Erica's Tiny Trotters) and Vickie (RayVik miniatures) do the "Watern' Hole" at AMHR Nationals......

waternhole07.jpg

ericawaternhole.jpg

waternhole2.jpg

waternholeribbons.jpg

We do a very miniature version at Tunica, MS show; and then at Area 5........and usually I do not hang curtains other than those shows as it takes so long to set up and unpack and pack back up; hauling 10 horses and getting them stalled and shown is too much in itself, so at most local shows I just hang each horses information/contact card.

Connie- Your set up at nationals looked great!

Erika- Yours was above and beyond-looked really nice! Yes how long did it take?

Come on, I know more of you have gorgeous curtains out there. We are thinking on getting some and it is helpful to know what you could use like Connie posted. (number of panels and sizes)

Also how do you guys ask for those display areas at nationals. Do you pay for those spots just like stalls and do you have to ask ahead to have some of the stall removed? Always wondered how to go about that. I did find out that a lot of people rent furniture for them, but would like more details.

Thanks

It takes us a full day to set up at nationals
default_wacko.png

I also have gotten my stall curtains from Cloud Nine in Indiana .. I think they are pretty much in line with cost .. ONly $149 for a stall drape 8 x 12 ( NOTHING ON IT ) But they do a great job if you want them to put your farm name on ..

ccdrapes.jpg

Yep Cloud Nine do logos too and very nice ones at that....
default_wink.png

We went plain on the curtains Cloud Nine made for us in case 5 years down the road... we got sick of the logo....we use a banner which can easily be changed when we are sick of it.

Renee you have mail

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back