Springfield, Mass Show Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
Peas (Danielle Hill) of Reece Family Miniatures just called me, my yearling filly 28-30", Nostalgias Pay the Lady, got a first and a third in her open halter class at her first show!!! Peas has only had her in training for a little over a month :aktion033: She also called to tell me that my 28" and under yearling filly, Nostalgias Cash the Check, that James Walsh has (but shown by Peas) won under both judges in her open class :aktion033:

I wasn't able to attend but am being very well represented in the Northeast! I will let you know how Pay the Lady does in her color class and how the two of them do under the new judges this weekend! :saludando:

Natalie

That's great news. I'm going up tomorrow just to watch so will look for the horses. Anyone else showing or visiting tomorrow from the Forum?

Joyce

Congrats!

We might make it down on Sat. Sunday? Learned a lot last year watching and would like to make it again. Oldest son is coming home from NY tonight so that might change are plans for the weekend.

Mark

Congratulations Natalie!

You Nostalgia people really know how to breed em -- you produce so many lovely horses.

JJay

Latest posts

Back