Show results and Sandy photos, it was a great weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
With all of the changes that were brought on the end of last year, we were thrilled to see our yearling gelding get to his first show. He is in training with James Walsh at RHA Training in TX. His first show was the Lone Star Pony Club show in Alvarado, TX March 23, 24 & 25. Under three judges, Kane (our gelding) took two firsts and a second, then two Jr Champions and then to top it off, two overall Grands. Not bad for his first time showing and we are thrilled with how he looked in the pictures. So now he is hopefully going to the two shows at Red River Shootout and see how he does in the AMHA competition.

Here are a couple of his photos that Sandy Revard took while she was in TX. I can't express how much I love the photos and what an outstanding job she did. Also what a great job James does for us too. We are looking forward to a fun year with this beautiful gelding. Thank you for letting me share.

RHA Wardances Dr Zhivago - "Kane"

kane19s.jpg

kane10s.jpg

kane20s.jpg

Beautiful horse, beautiful photos! Congratulations on your show results.

Beautiful horse.Congrats.James is such a nice young man and does an awesome job with showing.I have seen him many times in the east coast area.He is always so professional and presents the horses so well.Nice job well done.Hope you have many more wins with your beautiful horse.

WOW! Absolutly beautiful, congratulations on all of your wins, and Sandy's photos of him are spectacular.

He is beautiful, congrats on your wins and many more!

Stunning horse and beautiful photos
default_thumbup.gif
Congratulations on your wins!

Thank you all for your kind replies, I love this horse. I am so thankful that Rocking Horse Acres allowed us to bring him home. We have had such a great time with our last three RHA horses that we couldn't help but go with this one too. I think he will make us very proud and its going to be fun showing him, I will be showing him at World I hope.

I just love this boy Karen, everyone who see's him wishes he was a stallion still, which is a great sign! I can't wait for you guys to see him in person, he really is awesome.

Congratulations! You always have handsome & beautiful horses!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back