SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Mardi Gras is goin on how about - Reflections Star of Mardi Gras or Reflections Mardi Gras Star! Thats about as creative as I am going to get this morning! Sheila

Congratulations! Glad all went well........even with a red bag delivery. He is a beautiful little guy and truely needs a special name. How about these:

• Reflections Silver Nova
  • Reflections Star Power
  • Relections Silver Constellation
  • Reflections Spring Equinox
  • Reflections Silver Starburst

Oh my, is he a framed overo?
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Beautiful!!! Congrats on your new boy.

Congrats!!!!! :aktion033: He is a cutie.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

All I can think of is,.......

Smokey's falling star

Smokey's starry reflection

Smokey's starlight,....

Im not very good am I ,...and Smokey is because he is a smokey color.
default_wacko.png
:
default_smile.png

Congratulations Charlotte! He is beautiful. I too am wondering if he is Frame Overo or just oddly marked Tobiano.

Photo colors are sometimes deceiving but he looks the same color as one I had last year that turned shockingly BLACK as it matured.

WOW! you guys are GREAT on the names! I'll have to have y'all name all my foals
default_yes.gif
: Is it ok with everyone if I put your suggestions in a file for future use?

I think this little Star boy is having the same problem as Becky's filly......won't lay down. And that puts so much stress on those little legs early on. I can't say he is a tall one though, not real little (haven't measured him yet, but will later) Probably around 17". But he looks so tiiiiired with his little head hanging. I'll go back out in a while and lay him down if he's not doing it on his own.

I'll tell ya' There is nothing like a red bag to get your adrenalin flowing! But that is the first thing I check for when I get to the mare...and sure glad I did. And of course then I'm left having to cut the cord to seperate the foal from the placenta.....I was real lucky last night. I had read somewhere that dental floss was a good thing for that purpose so I had just stuck a box of it in my jacket pocket thinking I'd put it in my foaling cart next time I went out....so there it was in my pocket! Just dipped it in iodine and I was ready to cut. Much easier than string for some reason.

The little star boy is STILL standing up so I'm heading back out to lay him down. Wish me luck

Charlotte

Here are some names I've been wanting to give you for months Charlotte.

Star Sizzler

Star Venture

Star Shimmer

Star Swan

Congrats on your baby boy! He sure is sweet!
default_yes.gif
:

Cute one!

Reflections Skip a Star

Reflections Star N A Debut

Reflection Springs A Star

Reflections Spring 4A Star

Reflections Star 4 Spring (or Summer, or...)

:lol: "save them in a folder" ..... there's a spicey way to get new names!!!! :bgrin Hey, I've been known to write down names I've thought of, found, seen, etc.....and waited for a foal to fit it. You never seem to come up with them when needed.
default_wacko.png
: I thought everyone had to do this....no?

One of my personal thought up favs.....Smidgeon of Snow, and the barn name Midge....of course, she was a filly! And a daughter of the guy in my avatar, Indian Snow, Jr.....I try to use Indian mostly in the boys names & Snow in the girls (as I had for Indian's). She was just a "little bit" of my much loved Indian Snow....thus, Smidgeon. Hey, sometimes we can think
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

He is a doll! Cant wait to see MORE pics! Great save!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip a Star

To Catch A Star

Skip to my Lou

Midnight Star

Viki

Congratulations!!! Adorable boy!
default_wub.png
: Good thing for him you were watching....awesome job. :bgrin I'm horrible for names....will probably enlist forum help myself since they're all so creative.

What a cutie!

Congratulations

How about

Shameless Star

Sacred Star

Star Effect

Sarcastic Star

WOw awesome colt! didn't read whole thread yet so hope I'm repeating anyone, but how's

"Hi-yo Silver Star" :bgrin

Maxine

Ok if you must have "star" in the name how about "Starring Skip to Debut"

Latest posts

Back