Spell Check Anyone -- Here's a Handy Tool

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I was just now noticing how some posts have very badly misspelled words. Some aren't even close to words as far as I can tell
default_biggrin.png

AND I know my own posts would have a lot of spelling errors if a member here in the past had not posted a link to this tool, which I love to use:

http://www.iespell.com/

It puts a button on your Internet Explorer spell checks your internet posts with just one click, and it's FREE. Not a huge deal, maybe, but I am happy to know of it and use it all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx Jill, I think mine are sometimes caused by some self medicating right now
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy -- I can VERY much relate to that issue!!!
default_biggrin.png
I wasn't myself there for awhile, but at the time, it beat the alternative!!! You take care and get plenty of rest!

Great link Jill, thanks!
default_saludando.gif
Now if only there were one to catch my late night can't-think-straight typos....
default_wacko.png

Is there one to correct "I seen it" to "I saw it?"
default_rolleyes.gif

Leia

I'm a horrible speller and my grammar is just as horrid. Not even sure if that's correct. I downloaded it and the last time I tried it wouldn't download, so lets see if it works.

OH MY GOSH FOR ALL YOU VISTA HOME PREMIUM PEOPLE OUT THERE ON MSN IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! I'm in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

Latest posts

Back