Speaking of videos and pictures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]They had different people taping this year .... I paid for 3 classes and still havent gotten anything. When the other people did it you picked up your tapes at the end of the show.... last year I had 9 classes taped and they were ready for me by friday. These people said they would send them ... Im still waiting.[/SIZE]

Also waiting for the pics from Jack but I have faith they are coming soon.

Has anyone else recieved their tapes or cds yet? not only were they more expensive per class they are takinging a really long time to do them!

Lyn

We haven't gotten our pics from Jack yet, either.

However, he is a true professional so I too have faith that they'll be coming soon.

As for the video...
torch.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Sophie's pictures were in the mail box when I got home today, so I bet yours are in the mail or close to.

They are by far the best pictures I have gotten this year.

Oh I bet mine come tommorrow maybe, I am so excited to see them, as always..........patience is a virtue......
rolleyes.gif
I will try to wait patiently

As far as I know no pics yet they are going to a friend who will be doing a Journal add for me but.. as far as the video that was my BIG complaint about Nationals this year and really one of my only ones on the show evaluation form..

I WANT THE OLD VIDEO PEOPLE BACK

Heck i couldnt even see which ones I wanted as they were all grainy and couldnt see anything on them the lines were going up and down so fast made my head spin and couldnt even get all of the liberty class they told me 45 bucks for your horses go and the winners ...

HUH
ohmy.gif
no.gif

[SIZE=14pt]If my tapes , when they ever come. are not acceptable Im sending them back and demanding a refund. 136 dollars for 3 classes of lousy taping isnt acceptable! Im hoping that Sharryhill Shooters will be back next year....what were they thinking this time!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

My photo hasn't arrived yet, either. Last year it took over a month, and then it was so overexposed, it was awful. People told me to send it back and ask them to fix it, which I guess I should have done but didn't. My friend who does our website darkened it and fixed it up so it's not too bad. This might sound petty but I didn't like the fact that I was paying $45 for a Jack Shatzberg photo and it wasn't even he who took it! It was the young lady at the backdrop.

Our photo was very good and I am very pleased.

All other pictures I had taken and purchased of Sophie this year, had so darn many shadows, and with her being bay in color, she looked more like a bay elephant. In one picture she looked huge!!!!!!

But this years national pictures are very good. Maybe you will all be pleasantly surprised in the next day or so.

I agree.... I want the old videographers back!!!! My client spent over $500.00 to have her classes done. Over 1/2 of her CD's did not work when she got them. The ones that worked were poorly shot and she pre-ordered to have her horses done. They got lots of time shooting the other horses in her class and hardly even showed her horse at all. They said to send them back and they would re-do the ones that did not work and again she got some that did not play..... I told her to write a letter to AMHR explaining how dissapointed she was in them. Somethimes we can complain but unless it gets to the proper people, they don't have a idea and they hire them back. I know if they are there next year, they will NOT get any of our business.
no.gif

We got our Jack photographs yesterday and the ones in the backdrop came out very nice. Sometimes the ones taken in the winners circle are rushed and that in my opinion is a very important moment and I for one would like a decent picture!

On the plus side Jack did get a AWESOME pic of foxy we have had that horse what like 5 years now and he always looks ICKY in every photo he isnt the most photogenic but a friend said hey go look at the one of foxy they have down there he looks like a halter horse
wink.gif
and boy he sure did cant wait to get that one at least and Lori i agree with you I to think the center ring ones are rushed and really with all the work and effort it takes to get to center ring you are right they should take the extra min or 2 and make sure they are good

I ordered a class video for the yearling stallion class just to watch and learn from it. I received it in the mail yesterday. I did notice that there were many in the class that didn't get a lot of coverage, and I wouldn't have been happy if my horse was one of those. The quality of the video was quite good, however.

ClickMini said:
I ordered a class video for the yearling stallion class just to watch and learn from it. I received it in the mail yesterday. I did notice that there were many in the class that didn't get a lot of coverage, and I wouldn't have been happy if my horse was one of those. The quality of the video was quite good, however.
480047[/snapback]

Was that the over division one with Stacy Scores colt and Establo Mariachi (sp)

If so I will buy a copy if you can make me one my colt was in there and placed behind those 2 would love to have that one (hmm wonder if he is even on there much but oh well no matter still want to see it.)

Last edited:
I planned all along to get the DVD's if DunIT and Destiny placed, and they did in weanling stallions 28" and under (DunIT) and ammy jr. stallions (Destiny). Have any of you seen the 28" and under colts or the ammy jr. stallion DVDs? If so, were they good? I'd be disappointed if the quality wasn't good but even more so if I couldn't see either of my guys in "their" classes.

[SIZE=14pt]Who hired the videographers? Was it Leonard or amhr??? Who should we complain to?[/SIZE]

Lyn

We just got our backdrop picture in the mail today and were very pleased with the quality. IMO the picks of the center ring I agree they need to take there time on. I think for example they take a picture of the National Champion before they announce the Reserve Champion I'm sure they rush that really fast cause they want to keep on going. What they should do is announce the National Champion and the Reserve Champion pretty close together and than they both individually can take there pictures while everyone else is getting there ribbions.

I wanted to get the liberty video but was not willing to pay $65 or so for one class. So instead I got the jumping video for $35 I believe. It wasn't bad but one horse that did place 3rd in the class couldn't see her finial jump off because they didn't tape it
unsure.gif
. Jill you probably don't want the DVD because I think DVDs are double than VHS. I hope AMHR listens and brings back the other people.

JMS Miniatures said:
So instead I got the jumping video for $35 I believe. It wasn't bad but one horse that did place 3rd in the class couldn't see her finial jump off because they didn't tape it
unsure.gif
. Jill you probably don't want the DVD because I think DVDs are double than VHS. I hope AMHR listens and brings back the other people.
480082[/snapback]

was it youth jumping under by any chance? If so, I would pay you to get a copy of that tape or DVD. I really want to watch mine and Dealers run!

Flanders sent me both DVD's I didn't pick up at the show, (even though I didn't really want the "liberty" one! And I just got my photos yesterday - he nearly cut Brenda out of the win photo entirely, though!

ResNatChWin1-75dpi.jpg

Hee hee that still cracks me up every time i see it
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I loved that costume!!!! You almost lost your tents in the monsoon tho later....lol[/SIZE]

On topic, still no videos and no pictures.
sad.gif

Lyn

Latest posts

Back