South Lawn Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystic collies

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on attending the South Lawn Sale, Oct,. 25th.

Thanks

I went last year. A big name trainer brought lots of young horses some looked nice, but I wasn't sitting too close and they weren't clipped. Prices are generally low (but most auctions tend to be). Of course don't believe everything the announcer/owner says about the horse. Some good deals on tack if you are buying a lot, but make sure you know what a good price is. Also good deals on carts.

I wish we could figure out how to get there, there is a filly who we saw as a weanling and loved listed.

I wasn't planning on going but could change my mind just to check out the prices. You really can get some good buys at this sale. The Dalton that owned Gold Melody Boy sometimes take their foals up there and a nice older lady that usually has lots of apps. Where are you located? I'm in Southern Maryland.

We are in IL, and were initially tied up with dogs shows that weekend.. I wish I knew who listed her.

This is what I recommend, go to SouthLawn site, e-mail Joe, ask him if he would be so kind as to contact the consigner for you and give them your contact info. you guys might be able to work out a deal if Joe still gets his commision. After all Joe and the consignor are in it for a paycheck. If you really want the horse go for it.

Latest posts

Back