Son had his heart surgery today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
surgery went good now we just have to wait for the next 24 to 36 to see how how he does. He is in ICU right now for the next 2 or 3 days. Thanks for your prays they sure helped. Asking you to still pray for him for a little while longer. Been a long day for everyone. Thanks Alice

Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for your son. l know the waiting after is a trying time.

Glad to hear the surgery went well and your son is recovering. You must be exhausted. Prayers for your son to get well soon.

Oh, that is good news. Hopeful for a fast recovery.
default_smile.png

I've kept him in my daily prayers. I can just imagine how nervous you've been. Just hang in there Alice and we'll keep up the prayer line on this end for you too.
default_wub.png
:

I'm glad to hear that he came through the surgery okay. :aktion033: Now, we will start with the healing prayers.

[SIZE=14pt]Keeping prayers coming. Bruce goes in for his valve replacement surgery on Monday morning..... I know how you are feeling.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back