Something wonderful happened

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I hope I can brag just a little bit here if you don't mind.

I'm very proud and very excited to announce that my oldest son is now officially a Bible School Teacher for his Church. He was awarded his shirt and his patch and will be teaching his own little class of kids every week. This is my son, the one that has ADHD so bad and is trying so hard to pass his grades in school to graduate with his class on time. Isn't it amazing how God works? Also his car that was wrecked and partially repaired began to break down on him. The whole congregation said a prayer that his car would "get over it" and run right again and sure as he turned on the ignition, it actually started and ran perfectly all the way home. Please keep your prayers coming for him. He's a good kid most of the time anyhow and really has his heart set on getting his diploma and has only a few more tests to go. He's very tired and worn out from so much special studying and running from one school back and forth to the academy, but he's not giving up.

We also just heard that he was nominated for Home Coming King tonite too and will be attending the prom on Friday night! Wow!

Michaelchurchshirt.jpg

That is wonderful news. Tell him congratulations from me, I too have a ADHD son and know how hard it is.

It is so much more difficult for these kids, and when they succeed like your son it is pure joy. :aktion033:

Lee

That is great...I love good news. You definitely have done a good job of raising him ....sounds like he has a lot of you in him. Things seem to crop up all the time in your way and you just keep on trucking...he has had a good example to follow.

Congratulations Michael!!

:aktion033: Way to go!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:aktion033: Hey!!!!! I think it's just A..... OK to brag! YOu have to do that sometimes!! And especially about your own kids!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Well let's not get too carried away........

"someone had to teach Timmy how to steal all those hubcaps you know?"
default_wink.png
:

Oh Marty, You must be so very proud of you young fellow!
default_thumbup.gif
:

MA

Marty,

Good for him! Make sure he sees these posts, he should be very proud of himself,tell him to keep it up and many more good things will happen to him and for him!

hugs

Bonnie

Sounds like whatever you are doing, you are doing it right. Congratulations to your son and to you for raising him right.

Congrats to your son, that is wonderful! Sounds like he works really hard to reach his goals.

AWANA is a great program, our kids attended when we lived in the city, but sadly there was not one within reasonable driving distance when we moved out here.

Back