Something to think about.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin,

what if things were switched around?
But things aren't switched around. If McCain were black & Obama were white I still would not vote for Obama. TOO many questionable situations & acquaintances about Obama. Also all that he is promising and not being realistic in how it is going to be financed. His VP Biden saying we are going to have a crisis within 6 months of his term!!! :Cold-Scared :Cold-Scared

I'm looking at the person most qualified to keep this Country safe and functioning amongst other important matters, not the color of the skin or who has a pregnant unmarried daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT IF people didn't keep bringing race into the issue?

WHAT IF everyone could vote their choice without someone suggesting their a racist?

WHAT IF Cindy McCain had said that for the first time she was proud of her country?

WHAT IF "we the people" decided to stand up for our rights with Congress?

WHAT IF Obama hadn't stopped to talk with Joe the plumber?

WHAT IF Biden hadn't just promised an international crisis if Obama is elected?

WHAT IF Obama is elected and that international crisis occurs?

WHAT IF it was "politically correct" for people to say "I'm proud to be white"?

I still say only the Democrats keep playing the race card. Only the Democrats are complaining about Sarah bringing her children with her. NOBODY would have said a word if Obama had been proud enough of his family and wanted the public to meet them. Maybe he should have brought them along.

Are there NO Democrats who drink beer. What difference does it make where the money came from? At least we know where it came from. Where does Obamas big bucks come from for his campaign. WHY WON'T he release his records. He doesn't keep any because he doesn't want us to know.

Some of these remarks are so stupid. If John McCain was black, green or purple with orange stripes I would still vote for him. I know Common Sense just died but have you ever heard the term "book smart". If you are book smart you still need to have "common sense".

Have you never known someone who was addicted to pain killers because of health problems. Cindy has admitted she was wrong for taking medications to which she was not entitled. I don't believe any person addicted to anything is thinking right. She also got help for it.

John McCain has admitted Keating 5 was the worst time of his life and he was wrong to have been involved and was also cleared of everything but poor judgement. Obama will not admit to anything . I know you will say he has nothing to admit too. BU**S**T. We all know different. If things were reversed it does not change the fact that one of these candidates is on the up and up and that man is John McCain.

A lot of people who say they are for Obama probably are saying so because if they don't they would be considered a racist by certain people.

ALL JUST MY OPINION. OKAY????

default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Joy

I still say only the Democrats keep playing the race card.
Please tell you aren't serious about this. Have you truly had your head in the sand or do you just not want to see what has been going on???
default_new_shocked.gif

I guess the guy with the curious george monkey was just a cute thing right? You must think that the food stamp with Obama on is as a donkey, with the fried chicken, watermelon and ribs was just cute too, people calling him an arab, the MYRIAD of videos out there, they are all fake, right? No there is absolutely no racism in this campaign at all against Obama. It's all a figment of all our imaginations. GOOD GRIEF! ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN AMAZING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwPNYi85aGw...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxeSKJCh3M...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZEJiu03MU...feature=related

I still say only the Democrats keep playing the race card. Only the Democrats are complaining about Sarah bringing her children with her. NOBODY would have said a word if Obama had been proud enough of his family and wanted the public to meet them. Maybe he should have brought them along.
Are there NO Democrats who drink beer. What difference does it make where the money came from? At least we know where it came from. Where does Obamas big bucks come from for his campaign. WHY WON'T he release his records. He doesn't keep any because he doesn't want us to know.

Some of these remarks are so stupid. If John McCain was black, green or purple with orange stripes I would still vote for him. I know Common Sense just died but have you ever heard the term "book smart". If you are book smart you still need to have "common sense".

Have you never known someone who was addicted to pain killers because of health problems. Cindy has admitted she was wrong for taking medications to which she was not entitled. I don't believe any person addicted to anything is thinking right. She also got help for it.

John McCain has admitted Keating 5 was the worst time of his life and he was wrong to have been involved and was also cleared of everything but poor judgement. Obama will not admit to anything . I know you will say he has nothing to admit too. BU**S**T. We all know different. If things were reversed it does not change the fact that one of these candidates is on the up and up and that man is John McCain.

A lot of people who say they are for Obama probably are saying so because if they don't they would be considered a racist by certain people.

ALL JUST MY OPINION. OKAY????
My Opinion too!!

donkey, with the fried chicken, watermelon and ribs
This is all in the mind of the beholder. I eat fried chicken, watermelon and ribs. Also owned donkeys. Does THAT make me a racist? I can't believe this.
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

I told my son the other day I wish I was a democrat because I like donkeys better than elephants. But then I realized the democrats have the donkey because they are stubborn. There must be a reason they have the best animal.
default_smile.png

Glad I'm not one of them.
default_smile.png

Nope head not in the sand. I hate sand up my nose and in my eyes. Doesn't feel good at all.

Latest posts

Back