Some pictures...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
It finally snowed here..but next week it's supposed to be spring like weather..LOL. But that's not such a bad thing...I finally got some new pictures of my 2 year old gelding, "Ricky". He's by our Buck The System son and out of our Orion bred mare. I loove this little guy! He's the sweetest horse.

ricky025.jpg

ricky020.jpg

And here's the boys out in the field..

ricky004.jpg

ricky017.jpg

And here's from the day before it snowed..

"Mr"...

minis002.jpg

Ricky and Mr

minis005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww....Mr. looks so cute. His sister sends him a kiss

They all look beautiful. Ricky is very beautiful, love the first picture with the cell phone. I've used that method before, the *beep* noise really gets those ears up
default_smile.png
. Mr is looking nice.

Ricky is just .....oh wow. *repeats to myself* I do not need another gelding, i do not need another gelding lol.

Leeana

They all look beautiful. Ricky is very beautiful, love the first picture with the cell phone. I've used that method before, the *beep* noise really gets those ears up
default_smile.png
. Mr is looking nice.

Ricky is just .....oh wow. *repeats to myself* I do not need another gelding, i do not need another gelding lol.

Leeana
You can never have too many geldings
default_wink.png
: But I wish we didn't have to sell him....I think he's going to be really nice! DTD Minis here on the forum owns his full sister, Hidden Jewel's Rising Tiara....But him and Mr. are the same height and age, and he really needs to be shown.

I use the cell phone on a lot of horses as they all seem to like it lol.

Thanks everybody for your compliments on my guys...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back