Some pics I took on a recent vacation in the Florida Keys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
Hubby and I recently spent 10 days in the Florida Keys and I took a ton of pics, here are a few of my favorites, if you would like to see...

Here's my very fav, sunset from Mallory Square in Key West...

MallorySquare.jpg

flamingos.jpg

tinymonkey.jpg

Pelican.jpg

keydeer.jpg

Iggy.jpg

parrotcloseup.jpg

egret-1.jpg

spoonbillreflect.jpg

hubby took this one...

dolphinjump.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Pammy :bgrin

:new_shocked: WOW!! GREAT shots!! I can sure see why that sunset was your favorite! It was mine also! Just BEAUTIFUL! Were these taken with a digital camera? If so, what make/model?

I sure wish I were back in Florida this week I am scared to look out the window right now we have gotten SO much snow in the last 12 hours, LOL Mona I have a Canon Rebel 35mm camera and use a sigma zoom lens.(of course sunset shot I am using a filter over the lens too) I have my pics put straight on to cd when I have them developed. I do use a digital too but these shots all happen to be with the 35mm. I will post some of my digital ones too got some fun ones there too....

Pammy

:aktion033: Great Pictures. I wish I could have been in FL.

thanks melissa

Those are great.

Now why did you go there and not take me with you???????? lol

hope you had fun

OMG that sunset! Good thing I luv ya Pammy! I am SO envious of your trip, I've always wanted to see the Keyes. So mysterious and magical. More please?

You have a GREAT photographic eye, Pammy!

MA

WOW! Great shots Pammy! Im glad you posted some.. but I want to see some of you and georgie
default_yes.gif
: haha.

very nice! Glad you had an awesome time!

<3

Kris

Wow what gorgeous pics.
default_wub.png
:

Next time you go to the barn remember to bring all your pics so I can see every single one. :bgrin

See you.

-Nicole

Back