Quantcast

Some pasture pics...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Becky

Reaction score
I was taking pictures of some of the foals (including those not clipped yet!) and mares and got a few interesting shots I thought I would share.

This is Cuddlesome Melody of the Heart, 6 yr old 32" mare.

This is Melody's colt from this year, Redrock C Electrifying. LWO positive with one blue eye and no body white!

This is JEM Vegas Lady 32.50" and her filly, Redrock Keota. Both are non fading black pintos.

Last but not least is Redrock Ima Flashy Showgirl, silver bay splashed white overo.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Your Melody is a doll

Becky said:
I was taking pictures of some of the foals (including those not clipped yet!) and mares and got a few interesting shots I thought I would share.
This is Cuddlesome Melody of the Heart, 6 yr old 32" mare.

This is Melody's colt from this year, Redrock C Electrifying.  LWO positive with one blue eye and no body white!

This is JEM Vegas Lady 32.50" and her filly, Redrock Keota.  Both are non fading black pintos.

Last but not least is Redrock Ima Flashy Showgirl, silver bay splashed white overo.

434722[/snapback]

REO

Reaction score
I love them all!

But I'd be in heaven to sit down and look into

Melody's eyes and kiss her nose!

Connie P

Reaction score
Beautiful Beautiful Becky! There's that little Keota! She sure is a pretty little thing and Melody has the most beautiful face and eyes!

Dona

Reaction score
Beautiful....all of them, Beckie! I love the "kind" look on Melody's face. She reminds me so much of my dear, departed Missy.

srpwildrose

Reaction score
My favorite is the b/w pair Vegas Lady and Keota. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts