Some pasture pics...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
I was taking pictures of some of the foals (including those not clipped yet!) and mares and got a few interesting shots I thought I would share.

This is Cuddlesome Melody of the Heart, 6 yr old 32" mare.

Melody05.jpg

Melody05-2.jpg

This is Melody's colt from this year, Redrock C Electrifying. LWO positive with one blue eye and no body white!

BartJuly05.jpg

This is JEM Vegas Lady 32.50" and her filly, Redrock Keota. Both are non fading black pintos.

Keota-VegasJuly05.jpg

Last but not least is Redrock Ima Flashy Showgirl, silver bay splashed white overo.

Showgirl.jpg

Your Melody is a doll
wub.gif

Becky said:
I was taking pictures of some of the foals (including those not clipped yet!) and mares and got a few interesting shots I thought I would share.
This is Cuddlesome Melody of the Heart, 6 yr old 32" mare.

Melody05.jpg

Melody05-2.jpg

This is Melody's colt from this year, Redrock C Electrifying.  LWO positive with one blue eye and no body white!

BartJuly05.jpg

This is JEM Vegas Lady 32.50" and her filly, Redrock Keota.  Both are non fading black pintos.

Keota-VegasJuly05.jpg

Last but not least is Redrock Ima Flashy Showgirl, silver bay splashed white overo.

Showgirl.jpg

434722[/snapback]

I love them all!
yes.gif

But I'd be in heaven to sit down and look into

Melody's eyes and kiss her nose!
wub.gif

Beautiful Beautiful Becky! There's that little Keota! She sure is a pretty little thing and Melody has the most beautiful face and eyes!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Beautiful....all of them, Beckie! I love the "kind" look on Melody's face. She reminds me so much of my dear, departed Missy.
wub.gif

My favorite is the b/w pair Vegas Lady and Keota. BEAUTIFUL!!!
wub.gif

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back