Some new horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Here are a few horses that we have gotten the past week or two. The first is a Bond Snippet daughter that we bought in FW, Roy's Toy Snippet's Barbie Doll. She is 28" tall and nine years old.

barbie_doll.jpg

This is a stallion that I got back, a son of JTR Loud N Clear and out of a daughter of Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Little America's Loud Feather, 33", six years old.

lfgoodDSC_6774.jpg

A Loud daughter, Little America's Not So Loud, 32", six years old.

notsoloudDSC_6886.jpg

And Little America's Chat N Sugar who has outgrown her A papers and we are applying for R registration. If I wanted to show B, she would go into my show string. 35", six years.

chatDSC_6808.jpg

Very nice, Tony, very nice!!! Congratulations!!! :aktion033:

Liz R.

[SIZE=18pt]Beautiful horses Tony! [/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Bill[/SIZE]

Look! Look! :new_shocked: The alpaca clip makes a reappearance on someone other than Mingus! LOL

Leia

[SIZE=14pt]Isnt it nice when you can get some of your own kids back! Congratulations.[/SIZE]

lyn :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: HOW FUN !!!

Thanks for the pictures. I just LOVE seeing your horses
default_wub.png
:

Isn't it funny how you bought your own back ? That says alot for your impressive breeding program
default_smile.png

All are lovely, Tony! (of course!) But please warn people about your up and coming AMHR girl "Chat n Sugar", so some of us know where NOT to show! LOL!
default_wink.png
:

MA

[SIZE=12pt]They are all beautiful Tony....but I really LIKE that Barbie Doll!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

Congratulations on your acquisitions!
default_yes.gif
:

All SUPER nice, Tony... I love your Bond Snippet daughter, what a doll!!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:aktion033: Congratulations!

Look! Look! The alpaca clip makes a reappearance on someone other than Mingus! LOL

Leia

Too funny!

Beautiful ladies, Tony. I love Chat N Sugar, and Not So Loud looks SO elegant in her mink coat (she's too fine of a lady to call it an alpaca cut on her...)

Always gotta look when I see a Tony post. Been hoping to see baby pictures. Lovely "new" ladies you've got there.

Wow, does that Sugar have some long ol' legs on her.
default_thumbup.gif
: Like to see what's under the rest of that winter coat.

Congrats, Tony.

Beautiful horses Tony!! They are all very nice but I especially love the looks of Little America's Chat N Sugar!!

Latest posts

Back