Some "naked" outside photos of our latest colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
He's got the hang of those long legs and is constantly on the move now! I swear he didn't stand still for longer than 5 minutes the whole time I was out there with them lol

101_2727.jpg

101_2728.jpg

101_2730.jpg

101_2732.jpg

101_2733.jpg

101_2734.jpg

101_2740.jpg

101_2747.jpg

101_2750.jpg

101_2754.jpg

101_2758.jpg

101_2772.jpg

101_2775.jpg

101_2778.jpg

OMG! Love those legs that seem to have a mind of their own. Love the one of him eating with Mum, just priceless.

Talk about attitude! I love his blue eyes!! He looks like a giraffe with those long legs trying to reach the grass.

nice looking colt...Sky does a good job even if they are boys..But I do know he can have fillies....Ya just gotta hold your mouth the right way..LOL
default_new_rofl.gif

nice looking colt...Sky does a good job even if they are boys..But I do know he can have fillies....Ya just gotta hold your mouth the right way..LOL
haha, dad threatened to take off his family jewels if he doesn't start giving us fillies! lol Course I asked him if he realized that if he started giving us fillies that means we'd start keeping them (so we can cross back on our junior stallion)
default_wink.png
He was like "Oh, well not ALL of them have to be fillies, but one or two would be nice!" lol
default_rolleyes.gif
We had all boys this year so that means we're guranteed a filly year next year right? Isn't that how it works??? LOLOL
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you gals! He's the first foal out of this mare for us, and we're pretty pleased! Need to catch some video of him out in the pasture, he's TOO FUNNY the way he hip-hops around and boy o boy can he run!

Latest posts

Back