Some information about Obama I was sent in an email

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again - I have to ask the question... do some of you really think McCain is THAT stupid? Seriously, unbelievably stupid and clueless?? So dumb, in fact... so incredibly dense... that he would not seize on all these supposed items that suggest terrorism, subversive activities etc.? Apparently so.
I do have to wonder this myself. I mean lets pretend for a moment that this dribble is true. If McCain can read it just like the rest of you and there was truth to it and he is choosing to ignore it how does that make him fit for being president and show he is looking out for America?

To me that just goes to show how much non truth there is in all of this crap. While I am not choosing to vote for him I do give McCain more credit then that.

There is many unanswered questions regarding Obama (can't say everything in your email is true), but people don't really seem to care, which I just don't get!

TAG it's quite obvious you know nothing about federal security clearances. If you did you'd understand why he wouldn't be able to obtain one.

As for "the flag pinhas been beaten to death and gone over time and again" I agree that it has been beaten to death, but for some of us it's still an issue. Until and unless someone can prove to me that he wears the pin and that he shows proper respect to our flag it will remain an issue to me.

I've had this for several days and wasn't going to post it because it's inflammatory. But for someone to say "Obama's past is an open book as well" I decided to post it anyway. And yes it is an email I got (you know another of those fear mongering, hate filled, distortions that everybody's putting out because Obama's life is such an open book). Like I said, it's inflammatory, BUT I think the lady has some pretty valid questions.

"This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. About a

year ago I would have voted for Obama. I have changed my mind three times since then.

I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say

this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News,

you might get some middle ground to work with. About six months ago, I started

thinking 'where did the money come from for Obama'. I have four daughters

who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We

(including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans.

I started looking into Obama's life. Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California.

He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was

20 wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies.

'Barry' (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had

two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan.

During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a

'round the world' trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad

in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's

family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My question -

Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children

would have had money for a trip like this when they where in college.

When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York. It is at this

time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the

tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say the least. Where did he get money

for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work

as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago? Why not New York?

He was already living in New York.

By 'chance' he met Antoin 'Tony' Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria, and a real

estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery

this year. Rezko, was named 'Entrepreneur of the Decade' by the Arab-American

Business and Professional Association'.

About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition

is for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans?

After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he

turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess

what? They represented 'Rezar' which is Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's

first major financial contri butors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003,

Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David

Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with 'seed money'

for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District

of Chicago for $1.65 million. With ALL those Student

Loans - Where did he get the money for the property? On the same day

Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London

Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5

million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi

many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett was Michele

Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major

decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this?

Shiraz, Iran! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported that Robert Malley, advisor to Obama, was

'sacked' after the press found out he was having regular contacts with 'Hamas',

which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past week, buried in the

back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to

Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is

elected, and he will 'Take care of things'.

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that where born in

Pakistan? They are in charge of all those 'small' Internet campaign contributions for

Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this

country? Or could it be from the Middle East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times

posted a verbal slip that was made on 'This Week' with George Stephanapoulos.

Obama, on talking about his religion said, 'My Muslim faith'. When questioned, he said

'he make a mistake'. Some mistake!

All of the above information I got online. If you would like to check it

Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily

Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008;

TheTimes May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why

haven't all of our 'intelligent' members of the press been reporting this? "

I don't pretend to know why the press or Senator McCain aren't looking into the hundreds of unanswered questions that hundreds of thousands of Americans have.

If any of you can provide answers to those questions I wish you'd do so instead of just calling the rest of us "uninformed".

AppyLover2--
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
! -on both the sentiments of the letter, and about Federal security clearances. My daughter has a Q clearance, and I know what it took for it to be conferred.

Margo

"Until and unless someone can prove to me that he wears the pin and that he shows proper respect to our flag it will remain an issue to me."

I seem to recall in at least one of the Presidential debates that Obama had a flag pin on and McCain didn't. Uh oh!

The more I think about it, the more he seems more like a child prodigy and supported by the Terrorist overseas that have paid his way right into the White House. Seems like he has just to much to hide and yes we don't know diddly about him. He covers his tracks rather well. The big joke will be on us for not demanding to see his paper trail.

Of course you won't find any links on this as its JMHO!! Which I am entitled to!

AppyLover2
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TAG it's quite obvious you know nothing about federal security clearances. If you did you'd understand why he wouldn't be able to obtain one.

And how do you "know" he would not be able to get one?

You don't. And his past has been well checked into and is pretty much an open book - unless you still think McCain and other government officials are dumber than a bag of hammers - and that a wonderful email isn't. I am sorry if I sound frustrated - but when a simple email - that can be edited and changed as it is forwarded - is treated as Gospel...
default_no.gif

And that email - yes - another of those not-based-on-facts fearmongering missives that people choose to believe and embrace and applaud over anything that is actually authentic - has also been discussed. Here is a link to snopes where thay address that - and note that the student loans were finally paid off thanks to the success of his books... http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/money.asp . So the suggestions that OMG!! OMG!! Terrorist Organizations must have paid for his schooling as they knew he would be running for President in the Future!!! have been busted many times over - but no - that it is not good enough. If some lame email says it is so - then it must be!!

I don't pretend to know why the press or Senator McCain aren't looking into the hundreds of unanswered questions that hundreds of thousands of Americans have.
Because smart men like McCain do not waste their time on rumours, myths, conspiracy theories and emails that spread them.

Why can people not see that? Never mind - I know the answer. They simply do not want to see it - as it does not jibe with Their Truth.

This IS NOT meant as anything snide but if you can find it please put on a link to his Harvard College. I simply can't find any and I would like to read it instead of people just saying it. I'm not saying he didn't go to Harvard I just want to read about it myself instead of hearing it from people. Thanks.
Bassett - info on his time at Harvard is all over the place.... it is not hard to find. Of course - I have not seen any emails circulating with it....

Anyway, graduating magna cum laude and being President of the Law Review must be signs of terrorist activity - email sages out there have no doubt cleverly uncovered that vast conspiracy...

Here is an reprint of an article about his time at Harvard... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedailymi...k-obama-ha.html

Note that that article talks about his extensive college loans as well.

Here is a video from the Harvard Law School site... https://www.law.harvard.edu/admissions/jd/m.../hls-speaks.swf

And he is listed in the Alumni... and gave a keynote speech for the Celebration of Black Alumni in 2005.

Anyway - there is lots of info out there - contrary to what assorted emails say. So the "not knowing him" comments always mystify me.

Debunking Obama Security Clearance Myths

Last week, I wrote that the Todd Palin's ties to Alaskan secessionists could raise security concerns.

A common negative response to my posting asserts, "Oh, yeah? Obama would NEVER be allowed to have a clearance. He was associated with Bill Ayers and/or Reverend Wright and/or Frank Marshall Davis and/or communists and/or Chicago real estate crooks." Apparently, this meme was given life by a chain email in circulation over the past month or so, supposedly originating from an FBI veteran. Yeah, the FBI--you know, the guys who gave a clearance to Robert Hanssen, the most damaging, traitorous spy in US history.

Like most chain emails--it's wrong.

I'm not even sure how Barack Obama's Ayers or Wright connections would even be reported to security clearance investigators--there's not a blank space on the SF 86 security form for "tenuous or fleeting connections to people that are disliked by conservatives." There's not even a place on the form for religion or congregation. Investigators who might develop information about Obama's connection to Ayers or Wright would be focused on whether or not they were ever roommates or if they ever jointly filed bankruptcy. Investigators would have no trouble figuring out that Obama merely was acquainted with Ayers (Wright wouldn't even be interesting enough for investigative follow up), and not a fellow member of the Weather Underground.

Don't take my word for it. Expert sources--specifically, attorneys specializing in national security law--explained in the St. Petersburg Times that the Obamas' acquaintance and association with Ayers, Wright, and Davis simply are not relevant or substantive enough to impact Barack Obama's security suitability.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-naif/d...y_b_136813.html

I am sorry but if you truly believe that over half of the voting population are stupid in the USA, you don't have much faith in this country either?

Whatever your view, I think is it silly to believe that either Obama/Biden or McCain/Palin are uneducated, criminal or devilish.

A huge cross section of voters are voting for Obama, surely you don't think America is home to that many fools?

I have faith in the fact that both men are suitable to lead this Country, even if I may prefer one over the other.

I really think it is simplistic to think that democrates are so stupid that the only guy they could come up with for a candidate is a racist, anti american terrorist. Come on, very simplistic argument IMO

"he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working"

You do realize he's been a State Senator since 1996, right? Which is hmmm....6 more years experience than Bush had as a governor in the most limited gubernatorial position in the 50 states?

And that a good number of our arguably great presidents in history had next to little experience?

--Prior to his election to the Presidency, Grover Cleveland had been Governor of New York for three years, 1883-1885. Cleveland was 48.

--Before being elected Vice-President to William McKinley in 1900, Theodore Roosevelt had been governor of New York for two years. He had spent one year as Assistant Secretary of the Navy. When McKinley was assasinated eight months after taking office, Roosevelt became President at age 43.

--Woodrow Wilson was elected President at age 56 after serving only two years as governor of New Jersey, from 1911-1913.

--When he was elected Vice-President to Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge had been governor of Massachusetts for two years. At age 48, he had also served as lieutenant governor for three years. When Harding died in 1923, Coolidge took over and the Roarin' Twenties were on their way.

--In 1920, at the age of 38, Franklin Roosevelt was nominated for the Vice-Presidency, having been, well, Assistant Secretary of the Navy. At age 50, when he was elected President in 1932, his only additional experience was four years as Governor of New York.

--When he became President at age 54, George W. Bush's political experience consisted of 6 years as Governor of Texas. He had never held a previous elected or appointed office when he became Governor. I can also remind you that the Texas governor is the most, limited governer in the United States.

--If elected Vice-President, John Edwards would have served a full six-year term as a senator.

--Abraham Lincoln: Served 4 terms (8 years) in the Illinois General Assembly, and one term in the US House of Representatives.

--Dwight Eisenhower never served in political office prior to assuming the presidency in 1953.

But yeah, OMG 143 days! He just popped the heck out of nowhere and took a senate seat, right?

Until and unless someone can prove to me that he wears the pin and that he shows proper respect to our flag it will remain an issue to me.

LOLLLLL!!! McCain hasn't worn one in nearly 3 years, and you guys are STILL going on about Obama not wearing it?

MY GOD. You're basing your political beliefs off a freaking PIN. Not only that, but a pin that NOBODY ELSE IS WEARING EITHER. Goodness sakes.

Latest posts

Back