SOLD!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
i am so excited i just have to share with you guys...
default_new_multi.gif
had some folks come to see Clementine today and Mrs. fell instantly in love
default_wub.png
they put down a deposit. so both of my first two home-bred donkey foals have sold in less than a week. for years i have been working toward becoming a miniature donkey breeder and for me this affirmation is just out of this world. it will never be a career or replace my "regular" job, but if my critter kids can help pay for themselves instead of all their expenses coming out of my "regular" pay it will be such a blessing. best part is they want another (smart people lol) so they have already asked to be notified when we have another foal.
default_risa8.gif

i sincerely hope i do not sound like a braggart, i sure don't mean to, it's just that this has been a dream of mine for other people here ever since we had so much trouble finding our first donkeys and had to travel so far to get them... and it's so awesome to see my dream coming true before my very eyes. especially one i have worked so hard on...
default_488.gif

thanks for letting me share my excitement
default_biggrin.png

I think it is great for you to sell some homegrowns. I have also been working on my little herd for several years and hope to have three nice babies this year. It is nice to see another small farm finally reap some rewards...CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!! I hope to feel some of the exact same feelings later this year
default_yes.gif

I am so happy for you.
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
I hope to do the same one day. I know that it will never unfortunately replace my job, but if the little guys will help pay for themselves that would be great.
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats!!! It does help when the offspring can help pay for the cost of having them....People don't realize the money we put into care, feed, and all the other expenses...
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

thanks guys... i should have known you would understand and not think i was bragging. i still can't believe how excited i am - this is me
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

best news is the folks that bought Clementine came back the next day, hubby fell in love with Fred the rescue donkey, and now they are taking him too as a companion for their big horses and eventually to learn to pack... so now (dare i say it) the rescue is empty of adoptables, only the sanctuaries left. (now i will get another call... do you take donkeys???)

Latest posts

Back