Sold the farm - finally

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy_H

Reaction score
default_yes.gif
I will be disconnecting the puter in a couple of days - not sure if we will have one while we are building the house or not. We're building 7 miles from here - nice level ground with trees on 3 sides and dead end street...... Lee turned 60 on the 14th, we closed on the 15th & our 39th wedding anniversay was the 17th........................ Took over a year but the farm has been sold - buyers market so they dictate what they want - all appliances, washer, dryer, microwave, window treatments, John Deere tractor & mower, riding mower & $4400 in closing costs after lowering the price - but Lee got his birthday present - commercial 61 inch cut zero turn mower - zip right through those pastures - I might even start cutting the grass.......................... Our new barn, stalls, dry lots are ready for the animals - been working constantly since Lee's school was out - he misses not showing but hopes to be back next year....... Our 3 foals have been born - filly in June - colt Tuesday night and Lee's shetland mare Buckeye WCF Accappella had her first foal - a pinto colt last night.................. Basement has been dug - hopefully we can be in the new house by Christmas........
default_saludando.gif
Hope to be back on the forum eventually - been here since the beginning so I'll be back!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Cathy, that's wonderful! A new adventure and we're never too old for those...congratulations and remember the pics so we can see.

How exciting for you!!! Good luck with your move and your building process. Looks like you're on your way to a new and exciting chapter in your lives. Can't wait to hear back from you and see how it all went.

Congratulations! I love to see things work out and peoples dreams come true! Wishing you the best!

CONGRATULATIONS Cathy and Lee! Good for you! I cannot wait to see your new place and am so glad you finally sold your place. Best of luck!
default_smile.png

Congratulations Cathy & Lee. I'm glad you were finally able to sell your house. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place once it is finished.

Congrats on your foals as well.
default_aktion033.gif

So, in the meantime.......where will you be living???????

Get a wireless card! Check in at a library computer! We'll miss you!
default_saludando.gif

So, in the meantime.......where will you be living???????
Well we have an open invitation at a friends house. We also have a 28 ft camper in the barn. Comfy & cozy. Will be spending lots of time observing but can't become a pest............ Once we get out of this house we won't have much to do while the house is being built.

Get a wireless card! Check in at a library computer
I'll check that out. Friend said I could use her computer but I don't want to take advantage of her generosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an exciting time for you! I hope everything goes smoothly.

From one 'longtimer' here to another....I know you must be happy and relieved to be able to move on with building, etc....will look forward to your return to LB!

Hope all goes well, and quickly on the building and ultimate move-in!

Margo

Back