So who's going to the NWMHC schooling show/clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueStar said:
I will be there. Doing the halter head show clip/razor demo on Saturday morning and then the halter presentation hands on clinic on Sunday.
Oh, good! I need some help with that.
default_laugh.png

susanne said:
We haven't decided whether we'll bring a horse or not, thanks to our lovely weather.
Tell me a-freakin'-bout it!!
default_frusty.gif
I was supposed to be head-and-neck clipping today but instead I have video from this afternoon of hail so bad it sent the weather-impervious Kody literally galloping for the barn and Turbo dancing in little unhappy circles with his ears flopped out like an unhappy goat getting pelted before he too finally retreated.

susanne said:
If we do bring anyone, it'll just be for the social aspect, as neither Mingus nor Scarlet are conditioned, and neither are clipped and my blades are all dull. (And they're both coated in mud!!)
The only reason Turbo is at all conditioned is his own dedication to running laps each day.
default_rolleyes.gif
Bless the boy! As for the mud, well...I'm counting on the miracle-working combination of a night in a dry stall and a horse vac.
default_laugh.png

Leia

Just curious - is the main arena covered or will we all be wearing our squall gear? LOL

It's covered, and the lecture clinics are held in one of the convention buildings. It's just the walk in between and the mud pit of a parking lot you've got to worry about!
default_laugh.png

Leia

Even though show and clinics are indoors, be sure to dress in layers -- you can freeze in the arena stands and the other building varies drastically throughout the day.

...and wear boots or good, sensible shoes!

Even though show and clinics are indoors, be sure to dress in layers -- you can freeze in the arena stands and the other building varies drastically throughout the day.

...and wear boots or good, sensible shoes!
I'll be wearing my mucks most likey! In a rain coat. with my hat!

I'm so excited!!!

It's covered, and the lecture clinics are held in one of the convention buildings. It's just the walk in between and the mud pit of a parking lot you've got to worry about!
default_laugh.png

Leia
I'm really looking forward to meeting your boys and learning about harnessing.

Latest posts

Back