So I have made my decision

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
After Jasmine decided to fool us and not be pregnant. We have been watching for the perfect little filly for us. Someone my daughter can show and later train to drive. Boy was I surprised when I checked this one out. Can't give her name yet as money won't change hands till tomorrow. I will however, say she is black pinto, very nicely marked going to be a B size which is what we wanted and has Buckaroo breeding.

Needless to say we are very excited. She will be here late tomorrow if all goes as planned. Erin from Moore Acres and my daughter will be making the trip and bringing her home. We will post pictures as soon as the deal is done.

So I can now honestly say that the two older mares we have are officially retired from breeding but they will have to finish raising this one. LOL. Haven't told them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaaa Whooooo Congrats!!! Cant wait for pics
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! be sure to share pictures and information as soon as you can. How exciting!

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear details and see pictures. As I see it, you avoided the worry and trauma of foaling and are months - or maybe a year - ahead of where you would be if Jasmine had gotten pregnant. And you are getting exactly what you want!!!

yay congrats!!! I always get excited about new horses no matter whos they are, cant wait to see those pictures

I can't wait to pick her up tomorrow... EEEEEEEEEEEE>... very excited. totally in love with her markings..
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
I'll put pics up of our new yearling filly hopefully as soon as we get her home tomorrow.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back