Snow, snow and more snow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcr

Reaction score
I got an email from a friend in Idaho with about 3 feet of snow. We have had snow since Sunday but it melts off during the day. Thought it would be fun to see how much everyone got and from where.

It was 76 yesterday.

Dropped down to a bone chilling 42 this morning and may only get to 65 today.

default_wink.png

Sorry guys like AlB, we are at 70 right now but looks like liquid snow coming our way! Kathy in cloudy Florida

we don't have much snow....yet

Seems to have gone north of us.

The wind though
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
poor little puppies think they are going to blow away!! lol

It dropped about 8 degrees (and that's Celcius...many more in Farenheit) in 15 minutes in the middle of the night last night. Dad was up checking the weather around 3:00 AM on the computer. Checked what the temp was when he sat down...still at +6 C. And when he went back up to bed 15 minutes later.... -2 C
default_new_shocked.gif

I think they were saying it's now -11C and with the wind.....MUCH colder!!!!!

They are calling for snow every day through Friday now here

~kathryn

We are getting blasted! I know it is not as bad as some in Canada but our winters are really pretty mild usually and by Feb 1 the worst is over.

I think this year will be different. It snows everyday at least 2 inches and tonight is supposed to dump another 5-7. We just get plowed out and it hits again. Yesterday we spent the morning plowing and then we hit the barns and got them all caught up and by the time we were done with stalls, we had 3 more inches! We have a total of about 18 inches I think. At least it is not terribly cold, it is staying between 25-30F. last week was below 0 F and wind chills of -30 so I will try not to complain as it could be worse.

C'mon Spring!

No snow here in central Ohio, but yesterday it was 50f at 10pm, was 13f with a -1 windchill this morning! Still cold and super windy out.

Here in Columbia , MO thursday we are supposed to get 4 to 8 inches snow. I hope its our last snow and on with Spring!!

We're in a warming trend this week. This is very unlike our weather tho. We actually should be in a deep freeze by now.

Back