Snow Ponies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
SKY, AMHR black overoloosa stallion, reminds me of a reining horse going into a slide in the first pic

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

SKY and BUSTER:

DSC_0165.jpg

COPPER, AMHA/AMHR silver bay broodmare

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DAISY, AMHR black bay broodmare in foal to OAK PARKS OH IM AWESOME for 2010, got a baby bump already!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

COPPER and DAISY

DSC_0085.jpg

LACEY, dirty, I mean white AMHR appaloosa broodmare, in foal to SKY for 2010

DSC_0177.jpg

SWEET TART, AMHR bay pinto broodmare

DSC_0097.jpg

BLONDIE, AMHR light palomino broodmare

DSC_0020.jpg

My AQHA gelding ZIP:

DSC_0186.jpg

Savannah, my "too big mini/wanna be QH" mare.. Our first bred and raised mini foal, by Buster and out of Star.. Had sold her as a weanling and then took her back this year as the gal that bought her could no longer keep the horses.. I am soooo wanting to get her broke to cart!

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

TROUBLE, 2009 AMHR black bay overoloosa colt:

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

He makes me giggle, he's tooo cute in his winter woolies!

SAGE, 2009 AMHR black splash filly:

DSC_0042.jpg

Beautiful pictures. I cant wait for you to show us Buster when he is all clipped...I really love him
default_wub.png

Who's the horse standing in back of Zip...they look like they would make agood " big team "

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures. I cant wait for you to show us Buster when he is all clipped...I really love him
default_wub.png
Who's the horse standing in back of Zip...they look like they would make agood " big team "
Buster's a fun little guy
default_wub.png

The big guy behind Zip is my sister's 30+ year old grade QH gelding Paco, and yep he and Zip are almost mirror images, though Zip finally did edge him out just a hair in height.. Paco is a tank and I'm sure in is prime was busting with muscle but unfortunately age and arthritis is starting to take its toll on him, though he does have his days where he'll kick up his heels like a 2 year old..
default_smile.png

Nice pictures, we have some beautiful snow up this way too
default_smile.png

Sage is beautiful...you need to take her out and show her
default_yes.gif

I just LOVE your buckskin mare-she is a very well put together little horse. DEFINITELY get her under harness!!!

Beautiful pictures
default_wub.png

I just LOVE your buckskin mare-she is a very well put together little horse. DEFINITELY get her under harness!!!Beautiful pictures wub.gif
Thank you! She really surprised me with her trot!! She had a nice one as a baby but boy can she move now!

I looked at those first two pictures and I thought I was seeing Happy
default_new_shocked.gif
. Boy does Sky look like his Daddy.

Latest posts

Back