Just a few fun pictures of my 'kids'

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
My AQHA gelding Zip:

DSC_0877.jpg

Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome:

DSC_0894.jpg

Prissy, 2009 buckskin appy filly:

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0915.jpg

Sage and Trouble, 2009 filly and colt:

DSC_0917.jpg

Buster:

DSC_0930.jpg

Tango, AMHA/AMHR broodie with a Doc bun in the oven:

DSC_0925.jpg

Copper, AMHA/AMHR broodie, open for 2010

DSC_0921.jpg

Sweet Tart, AMHR broodie, open for 2010.. This cracks me up as she's got her eyes close, makes her look like she's sleeping that way!

DSC_0919.jpg

Great pictures.

I love them all. I think it is funny that they roll and than they just stay there with their legs straight up in the air.

I really like Trouble and Sage. Well I really like all of them but those two stick out to me.

[SIZE=12pt]Lovely horses & great pictures![/SIZE]

I'm so glad to see a picture of Buster, He's one of yours I could look at all day, I just love him!
default_wub.png

(I'm surprised to see him, I thought you had sold him.)

Thanks everyone!

topnotchminis

Great pics! I love tango, she is really pretty.
I'm really excited about the baby she's carrying! Just hope all goes well and she has an easier delivery than she did this year!

I just love that SweetTart!
Thanks Debbie! I think she's a favorite of just about everyone.. She just has that sweet/gentle look and is such a sweetheart.. And she's really good with kids, she'll stand there and let them brush her while she snoozes lol

Watcheye

I really like Trouble and Sage. Well I really like all of them but those two stick out to me.
They're both spoiled brats, especially Sage
default_wub.png
:wub

I like them all but I especially like Prissy the buckskin filly, I am just a wee bit partial to buckskins:))
She's such a fancy filly! Love to watch her trot around the field, she just floats
default_wub.png
Will be fun to see if she clips out appy in the spring.

Lovely horses & great pictures!
I'm so glad to see a picture of Buster, He's one of yours I could look at all day, I just love him! wub.gif

(I'm surprised to see him, I thought you had sold him.)
Yep the ol' guy is still here.. I've put him up a few times in a few places, had some bites but nothing serious which is fine with me, especially since I lost Star (Buster, Star and her 03 colt were my first ever minis).. He's so quiet, well most of the time, that most people don't know he's a stud.. He and Sky are pasture buddies, have a blast running around and get along great for two boys.. Buster's actually the sire of Prissy

Latest posts

Back