Snow Buds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
These are a few pixs I took today of Saber with his best dog buddy, Rooster.

witbiz3.jpg

witbiz6.jpg

witbiz2.jpg

witbiz13.jpg

witbiz11.jpg

witbiz10.jpg

witbiz8.jpg

witbiz7.jpg

witbiz4.jpg

witbiz5.jpg

witbiz9.jpg

witbiz1.jpg

Saber turned his head in the pix above and this is Rooster sorta step/hopping over him on his way down.

witbiz12.jpg

witbiz14.jpg

BURRRRRR :Cold-Scared Don't Rooster's feet-sies get cold? He doesn't seem to mind even if they are lol
default_rolleyes.gif
Fun pics as always
default_yes.gif

All of our pooches are house dogs so they are only in the elements for limited amounts of time.

Rooster did take a break out of the snow supervised me cleaning Saber's inside stall.

Great photos Rachel. It still amazes me how clean Saber manages to stay! I thought I was a groom-o-holic! He looks really cute in those winter woolies too.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your loved ones.

P.S We managed to get hold of some old fence palings which my husband will use to make a photo frame for the artwork you did. I can't wait to see it hanging up. I'm still waiting on my cafe press stuff to come, hope it gets here for xmas.

Haven't I seen them on youtube? They are awesome. We've downsized from years with Brindle Great Danes to our two toy Poodle boys:)

(More portable for our traveling)

SO love yuor dog, love the horse, great pictures!

Yeah, Rooster & Saber are on youtube.
default_yes.gif

My account there is 6stardanes.

Thanks.

Look forward in seeing the art framed.

Hope you post pixs of your cafepress goods with Willow & Bailey.... that'd be cool.

Back