"Smiles" and more!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
I got so far behind on all my computer stuff while my Mom was here for a month, that I never got a chance to post many photos. I am trying to get caught up on things now, and sorting them out and getting them all moved to the proper folders, and came across several that I especially liked and thought I would share them here.

This is "Ella" hidden under the straw! Her Mom is terrible and has to keep pushing the fresh straw around the stall to get at all the good stuff to eat! I had just rebedded the stalls and walked by to see this! It was so cute, I just had to get a pic of it!
default_yes.gif

smiles.jpg

This is "Jimbo"(buckskin/dun pinto) and "Mayzie". This was her first day out with the herd so was obviously feeling a little intimidated! I had NO idea she was making that face until I was sorting through my photos!
default_biggrin.png

smiles2.jpg

Just some "babes at play". The first is of Jimbo (pinto) with Fortune, (grulla filly) and then the others are of Jimbo and Jake.

smiles3.jpg

Just a cute one of my Mom and her two new friends, Ella (red dun), and Fortune peeking out from behind Mom.

smiles4.jpg

Fat moms make great shade for sleeping babies!
default_wink.png
At least that's what "Ziggy" thinks.
default_yes.gif

smiles5.jpg

Come on in, our door's always open.
default_smile.png
This is "Missy" wondering if it is safe to leave the comfort of her stall for the first time.

smiles6.jpg

This is just a few cute pics I took, that again, I didn't reallize they would look like this. I just couldn;t resit adding the captions!

smiles7.jpg

A nice picture of a couple "lookalike" boys. This is my new stallion (BTU son) "Rocky" on the left, and "Royalty", Matt's new boy, just before he left.

smiles8.jpg

Here are Ziggy and his dam again. This time SHE is the one sleeping, and he is trying to wake her up, telling her he's a hungry little critter!
default_wink.png

smiles9.jpg

And finally, the last one I am posting here now. This one really puts a smile on my face...just a pic I really liked of my new stallion, "Rocky".
default_wub.png

smiles10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
I really enjoyed those pictures! And WOW is that new stud gorgeous or what! He's so stunning he almost looks fake WHOA!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Alright I am in LOVE with Ziggy
default_wub.png
Can he come stay for awhile????
default_wink.png
Great pictures!!!!!! I really enjoyed them
default_yes.gif

I just LOVE your pictures...the foals are sooooo cute OMG......

I wish we could get straw...... that looks soooo comfy.....aaaahhhhhhhhh

I love that face on Mayzie...how cute is that!!!

Great pictures keep em coming

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww very cute!

LOVE the new Stud he is awesome mona! Very BTU
default_smile.png

What fabulous photos!!
default_wub.png
I'm so glad you shared them. And I'd sure love a stallion like that one.
default_yes.gif
You must be thrilled.

Wow, your barn is LOVELY!! I just love that clean straw and the neat white half doors with the horse shoes. Uhmm, mmm.
default_yes.gif
default_eat.gif
Can I make a reservation for one? I'd like a guest stall!

Leia

What GREAT pics, Mona! Especially like the ones of Jimbo and Mayzie, and of Jimbo and Fortune(I think?)--where Jimbo has all four off the ground--AIRS ABOVE THE GROUND! Love the one of your mom with her endearing little friends, too! (and what perfect captions on the three pics....you should be a 'caption writer'; you're GOOD at it!!

Congrats on them all; how great is it to get it 'all done' in just one month--good timing on the breeding!!;)

Margo

So many adorable babies!
default_wub.png
And those stallions...
default_new_shocked.gif
HUBBA, HUBBA!!! :love

awe your pictures are soo cute, for sure put a smile on my face
default_biggrin.png
and i rly like rocky,very nice
default_biggrin.png

Such great pictures Mona.......Hey, do you think you bed your stalls deep enough? LOL I'm with Leia.....another reservation please? LOL!

Love you new boy too!

Carol

Latest posts

Back