Smallest Breeding Stallion?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am amazed at how many people have more then one breeding stallion. I'm pretty much a newby at breeding minis, had my first foal born this year and expecting two in 2008. My coming 3 yr old black/white stud is 29 inches. He's got the sweetest personality of any stud I have ever met.
default_wub.png

We have 5 very small breeding stallions at this time!
default_yes.gif

24.5" WWC Miniatures Heza Silver Bullet

25.5" WWC Miniatures Heza Silver Star

26" Land Fair Moons Go Boy

26.75" NFC's Quicksilver

29.5" Brylands Farms Soxy's Little Sultan

All the above stallions can be seen on our website!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I have two senior and three junior stallions.

Desert Golds Dust Devil 27.25" He is for sale

devil2.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Rockin Robins SF Redi Or Not currently 28" as a coming two year old (Bond Snippet Grandson) for sale.

Rediyearling.jpg

Redihead.jpg

Roys Toy Snippets Feature 29.75" Bond Snippet son For sale.

Feature06-1.jpg

Featurehead061-1.jpg

Triple K's Boogies Touch of Royalty currently 27" as a coming 2 year old. 25.5" in this photo

Royal2007TOC-1.jpg

Rockin Robins SF Just A Gigolo should mature under 30"

Picture444.jpg

I have a few too many boys but I am proud of them!!

Robin

We have two tiny boys:

Rolin Acres Mighty Tiny Storm: 26.5"

faa7a42b.jpg

And Ranger Creek Buck Tonto: 29.5"

eb902f59.jpg

Plus the two new babies we got from Hairicane are expected to mature under 30"!!

Lucy

We have three small studs at this time

our appy stud Little Americas silver keepsake will be one of our main herd sire for 2008.He is 2 yrs old at 26.50 inches

keepsakeDSC_06401-1.jpg

dusty our 29.50 inches cremello pinto stud.his first foals due spring 2008.

030_30.jpg

echo our 30.75 inches stud who is for sale.echo's first foals are due spring 2008

baypintomini1.jpg

Oh my gosh! Where to begin!!!

This thread is right up my alley since we LOVE the under 30" minis!! Our main herdsire is WF Mas Corona. He's a 4X World/National Top Ten with many grands/reserves with area and regional championships as well. He's undefeated in Model. He is for sale btw.

Here he is, all 27.5" of him:

coronaheadneck2007pjbweb.jpg

coronaeasternchampionship1.jpg

Encore Dublin Mudslide
MudSlide1.jpg
Becky, I love your new boy!
default_wub.png

Our breeding stallions are OMP Bantam Buckeroo 27, we were thrilled with his 2007 foals so we repeat breeding.
Anita, we're proud to say we own your gorgeous boy's dam, OMP Mighty Aphrodite, all 29" of her!

My smallest breeding stallion is Wittmaacks Little Skipper at 28.5". Dandy (Mickey Mouse son) and Casper (Buckeroo son) are both 30.25 & 30.5 respectively.
Karin, you know I love Skip!!
default_wub.png

My smallest (I only have two studs) is Vintage Farms O Dynamite. He is 27 3/4 black & white. and is adorable in my not so impartial view
default_biggrin.png
I've seen Dynamite, he's got a beautiful head!!

Dent Sidney Gold Oreo

Stalli1.jpg

Adorable!!

Lucky 17 Cowboy.
12-07cowboy3web.jpg

Go Little!
default_biggrin.png

Charlotte
Charlotte,

I know you don't stand Cowboy to outside mares, but I'm still hoping that one day, when she's old enough, you'll let Star Ridge Acres Golden Miracle come visit him. She's going to mature at 27" or less and Cowboy is the only one of the size and quality I'd "trust" her with.
default_wub.png

here is my little guy 27.5 inches
tenlsspiritprofile2.jpg
Angela, He's very nice!
default_wub.png

I could have sworn I replied to this earlier but I guess I didn't... good thing too because what I thought I said applies even more now: I've never been interested in the real tiny ones but you guys are really tempting me. This thread may be responsible for a change in my size preference in the future.

[SIZE=12pt]My little stallion is 26.5 but he has HUGE "TUDE"
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Munchkin.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Huffman's Classic Little Dude[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Joy[/SIZE]

joylee123 I LOVE
default_wub.png
your little guy! He is a very pretty boy.

I sold the smallest mature breeding stallion I'd had- Shadow Lake Squiter at 26". Next smallest was 29" Falabella stallion I used to have- Falabella Floriano.

Tammie

My smallest breeding stallion was a chestnut/chrome 27" son of Hemlock Brooks Silver Legend. He was so tiny and perfect.

I just sold my best boy to AnnaC. He should arrive in the UK on December 26th. He is a 28" Boogerman son and a knock out. I hope she loves him as much as I do.

I am looking now for another stallion. I need one! Iwant a black pinto/overo/tovero, prefer blue eyes,prefer homozygous or LWO+ and small. I guess I am asking a lot as I can't find anything... or should I say anything that makes my heart pitter patter. I have seen some really nice horses but none that make me get that feeling inside that Dragon gave me.

Diane(DRK) dontcha want to sell me Storm? He makes my heart pitter patter!

Robin

This is to K9mini2, I now own "TINKER TOYS FIESTA" and he is a very healthy soon to be 18 yrs old and is 29 1/2" tall. Still a beautiful stallion and you can see an updated pic on my website www.willowrocminiaturehorsefarm.com We will have one foal in 2008 by him as he arrived late in 2007 and I only wanted to breed to one mare.
default_saludando.gif

Hey DRK, what ever happened to your stallion Imperial Storms sire his name was Tinker toys Fiesta? IS he still alive and producing or is he now gone?

ALways loved his photos, was just curious. Your boy is sure nice hope he produces you some good ones
Fiesta is living here in Kansas with us now and is very much alive and healthy!

Our smallest future breeding stallion is 27 3/4". His name is CCMF Legacy's Legend and will be covering his first mares in April 08.

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

legendrunright06.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

These are photos of our smallest breeding stallion, What a Follys Tonto. He is a multiple Top Ten winner at the World Show as a 2-yr-old and currently measure 28". He's a total love who passes his unique personality onto his kids...

Tonto1.jpg

Tonto.jpg

I am keeping a son of his, Millstones Sinister Silas (blue-eyed palomino pinto).

Our smallest future breeding stallion is 27 3/4". His name is CCMF Legacy's Legend and will be covering his first mares in April 08.
[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

legendrunright06.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif
Dawn,

very nice looking stud. Can't wait to see his foals.

These are photos of our smallest breeding stallion, What a Follys Tonto. He is a multiple Top Ten winner at the World Show as a 2-yr-old and currently measure 28". He's a total love who passes his unique personality onto his kids...

Tonto1.jpg

Tonto.jpg

I am keeping a son of his, Millstones Sinister Silas (blue-eyed palomino pinto).
I Like this guy! He's put together well for his size! Very nice looking boy!

And Dawn I have to agree with the other's... he doesn't look like he's that small either!

Love his color!! Pretty boy!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back