Smallest Breeding Stallion?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our smallest future breeding stallion is 27 3/4". His name is CCMF Legacy's Legend and will be covering his first mares in April 08.

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

legendrunright06.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Wow, I would never have guessed he was so tiny!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wacko.png
OMG...spots before my eyes...beautiful spots!

I know you don't stand Cowboy to outside mares, but I'm still hoping that one day, when she's old enough, you'll let Star Ridge Acres Golden Miracle come visit him. She's going to mature at 27" or less and Cowboy is the only one of the size and quality I'd "trust" her with.
Parmela, you just never know what will happen as time goes on
default_smile.png

And I have to say again.....The quality of the small horses has advanced by leaps and bounds in the last 10 years or so as evidenced by the pictures posted here. There are a LOT of really beautiful individuals out there and they have shown they can pass that quality on.

By the way Parmela, You should see Cwoboy right now....or maybe not! He's a dirty fur ball with feet!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

Charlotte

I have to chime in here.

Diane,

You KNOW I love Storm and cannot wait to hear the pitter patter of his foals hooves in my barn come August!
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Charlotte,

I think my heart stopped and dropped out of my chest. I so ADORE your Cowboy!

Dawn,

Legend is one of the most beautiful horses I have ever seen! WOW!!! I usually don't care too much for the appy's but my goodness how could you not give that horse a second, third, fourth etc........ look - you get the drift
default_wink.png

Ok, I'm a little partial to Harts Tip Top Flash - well.................... for obvious reasons!
default_yes.gif

There are SO many gorgeous little stallions on this thread!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

I still think my FAVORITE tiny stallion of all time is: Stonehenge Painted Feather! I LOVE that boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our smallest stallion is our avatar, Alhaja Farms Poquito Bandido, 27". He has produced tiny foals with good conformation and coloring. We love him!

The quality of all your boys on this thread is just awesome. They are all so beautiful, and for me it is wonderful that you all love and admire them all so much.

At the moment I have two stallions at 30". One is Falabella Anselmo a 'toasted bay' (!!!??) straight from Argentina. Toasted Bay is what is on his Argentine papers, but I would call him liver chestnut with slightly flaxen mane/tail! But he does manage to throw all sorts of different colours from different mares!

The other is actually of English small Shetland Breeding and goes by the name of Colonel Mustard as he was chestnut at birth, but with a darker eel stripe. As he has matured he has toned down to a cream dun type of colouring with the eel stripe now prominent. I bred him and he is now 7, and my very special baby!

I also have a 3 year old spotty boy who is 32". We have used him this year on a couple of mares and he was really well behaved, plus it looks as tho they are in foal for next year. But I am looking to sell him as I am aiming to keep my breeding at a smaller level and most of my mares are 32 - 34". He is by Tyrospot Patch, who I owned from 1992 until his death in 2005. He was one very special boy and will always hold a very special place in my heart. Quite a few of Patch's offspring went to the USA in the late 1980's early 90's so he may even be in some of your pedigrees???

But now I have a new special boy to look forward to
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

As Robin from TrueJoy Minis said earlier, she has let me purchase Dragon from her, and I am so excited. I cant thank her enough. But sorry to say we are going to have to wait a little longer for him, as he got caught up in the 'disinfecting/cleaning' stint at Ez2Spot (who are doing all the hard work for me!) and has not long actually started his quarantine. So it looks as tho we shall have to wait until around Jan 20th to make the long journey from Wales to Scotland to collect him as he flies in. Got ourselves all excited thinking it would all be happening the week after Christmas, now we just have to be patient a little longer. It's very hard!!
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Anna

Latest posts

Back