SMALL -MINI HORSE FLOATS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
Does anyone have a mini horse float for just ONE or Two mini's?

I don't own a farm full of mini's, nor do I show them. I'm just looking for something that would hold one or two mini's.

I don't have a big truck like car, just a family wagon. The smaller the trailer, the better.

Most people here in Australia that i have seen, just use big horse, horse floats and run the dividers the other way. I'm not even thinking of getting anything that big.

My hubby has a flat bed trailer that he uses to cart soil etc and he said he may be able to convert this somehow.

If anyone has some pictures of their 'SMALL' horse trailers, i would really love to see them, just get some ideas.

I appreciate it.

Try doing a search: Scroll down to right below your post where there is a box that says "enter keywords" Type in "mini trailer" then click "search topic". You will get many threads regarding custom trailers and cargo trailers converted to carry minis.

if you get a small big horse trailer you can adapit it. or just let them go in it. we brout chief "see pic over there<" home in a reguler 2 horse horse trailer we had to let him go in it tho sence he could fit under the devider. "hes only 33" tall"

Try doing a search: Scroll down to right below your post where there is a box that says "enter keywords" Type in "mini trailer" then click "search topic". You will get many threads regarding custom trailers and cargo trailers converted to carry minis.

Of course! Why didn't i think of doing a search???

I have just done as you suggested and you are right, there are many good ideas out there.

Now, i just have to get my hubby creative!

Latest posts

Back