Sissy had her pups!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greystone

Reaction score
My Welsh Pembroke Corgi had 7 pups Friday afternoon. She is tri-color and my stud is tri-color. 7 tri-color! All but one has a white dot on their heads; 5 girls, 2 boys.

I will take pics this afternoon. Taking them to vet at lunch to get their tails and dew claws done.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: congrats X 7

can't wait to see photos.

Ohhhhhhh, congrats!!!!! :aktion033:

Corgi pups are soooooooo cute!!!!!
default_wub.png
: Can't wait to see pics!!!

~kathryn

:aktion033: Congratulations! I'll be watching for puppy pxr's!

~Karen

Went to vet yesterday - tails & dew claws day.

Here is one pic; they almost all look the same.

10262953_200.ts1178029949637.jpg

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: So glad all went well!!!! I have mixed emotions hearing about your perfect delivery. While I'm TOTALLY thrilled for you, it brings back what a horrid week my poor breeder had last week with her Pembroke Welsh Corgis (I've been waiting for a pup from one of two litters for months now). Well, everything that could go wrong did. Both litters died including one momma.
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: Both unrelated circumstances that the vet didn't see coming. Seventeen pups and one momma gone in four days. My breeder has never experienced anything like it in 30 years of breeding (20 years in corgis). The vet was just as shocked.

Anyhow, I'm soooooooo excited your pups are doing so well!! Please share pics with us as they grow!!!
default_wub.png
:

default_wub.png
: wow

they are very nice looking puppies. i am glad everything went great.

My only concern is that the tails may not be short enough. My vet said he investigated how to do this.

Here is another pic.

10262948_200.ts1178029937026.jpg

:aktion033: I am so glad to hear that everything went ok with the delivery!! I can't wait to see the puppys!!

I hope you can still bring them to the show in TN....I have been telling everyone about them and I think I may have talked my husband in to letting me get one!! YEA!!

Latest posts

Back