Sioux Falls, SD Show next Saturday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethC

Reaction score
I am just curious if anyone on this board is coming to the Sioux Falls, South Dakota show next Saturday to watch or participate? My family and I are going (to watch) for part of Saturday and I think it would be fun to meet some people from the board.

Thanks!

BethC

We live right outside of Sioux falls
default_smile.png
So we will be there. Bringing 4 horses.

We were going to go to that show, but since it's only AMHR one day it's just not worth it for us, being that all our show horses are AMHR. Good Luck everyone!

We went last year and it was a really fun show. Their club does a wonderful job and everyone was super nice last year. I'm very sorry to say we are not coming this year and will miss seeing many of our friends that will be there. It is AMHA on Saturday and AMHR on Sunday and we show AMHR and they were not able to offer all of the classes we want to compete in and earn points in so we decided to go to the new Kettle River Invitational in Hinckley, MN instead which actually is less than two hours from us and Souix Falls is over four hours. We also felt it important to support the new show closer to home so that they are able to continue holding the show.

Latest posts

Back