Silver Jubilee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI Heather!!!

How are you doing?? I wish I could have gone to watch some, but as usual there was some "drama" here and I had to stay around....never fails. I will be watching this post to see how everyone did...write me sometime, miss talking to you!!
default_biggrin.png

Tim announced the Silver Jubilee this past weekend. He said the turnout was really good and alot of good competition. Others will have to fill you in on results cause I wasent there...stayed home doing sandblasting.

MAMHC's next show is at the Hoosier Horse Park, Edinburg, IN on June 20 & 21....you can see all the showbill, class lists, etc on the MAMHC site at this link: MAMHC

Thank you to all that attended...hope everyone had a great time!!! Tim had a small CDE cones and hazards course set up behind the facility and some took advantage of a trying their horses on the test course.

Entries were up a bit from last year, a great sign in this economy.

It was a very nice show, everyone seemed to have a great time.

I went! I took 11 horses and showed a 12th ugh! Made for a very long and hard weekend! Only 3 of the horses I showed were truly ready to show, the others needed ring experience or to qualify for Regionals. 4 of the horses I showed did really well, the others did mediocre, but got the ring experience they were there for. It was a good show with a lot of nice horses. Entries were up and we saw some faces from far away.

Latest posts

Back