Silver Jubilee roll call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
Who is coming?

I am not showing, but Judy is.

We will be coming either Saturday (only have one class that day) or Sunday.

Yippeee
default_saludando.gif
...we will be there...Trav, Cait and I are showing....We will be with the Fabulous Mike & Barb & Kimmie McCabe...and Mr Jeff the Great!!! And, of course our two MTC driving horses Lass...and Pozzy...tee hee can you tell We LOVE the McCabes!!!!!!

It sounds like a GREAT show...the show bill looks wonderful!!! Can't wait to see everyone...ESPECIALLY my wonderful friend JOE!!!!! If, you don't know Joe...you gotta meet him...he is such a good guy...he will be there with his new driving horse...Divo!!!!

travel safe everyone,

lisa

p.s. Hi Jody...no showing...come on girl...you did great with commonds?

I am hoping to get over one day this weekend to watch and visit folks..seldom get to see you guys anymore!!!!
default_no.gif

Yep, no showing.

No bodyclipping, no getting beat up clipping legs.

I was going to put one with a trainer, but a cut in pay for the next two years killed that.

I did go driving for the first time in two years with Paul and Libby, borrowed a horse from them and we went trail driving in Danville. Broke my singletree!!
default_new_shocked.gif
when we were at the far end of the trail, but Paul was able to rig something up so we could get back safely. Getting a new singletree from Kathy this weekend but what I need to do is get Wilson working again and use my smart cart.

Commod is retired. He is 18 now.

My 2 year old Junior son is looking too weedy, but I am happy with that, prefer young horses to look young, they look just right when mature. He will stay home and play with his buddy and we will see what he looks like next year.

Not up to halter anyway, both feet are having big problems that may require surgery if I can't make them better this summer.
default_no.gif

Hi Jody & Lisa Lou!!!

Thought I'd post the links to the Mid-America Miniature Horse Club site so people can view or print the Silver Jubilee Showbill, Class list

Silver Jubilee Showbill

Silver Jubilee Class List

Entry Form

We have an EXCEPTIONAL announcer again this year....tee hee...Tim Ballard...aka..my hubby!
default_biggrin.png

And we've got some beautiful Overall High Point Awards this year....check them out in the office!

Personalized awards like this sand etched candle holder:

vaseGOLDarab.jpg

Also, etched wine glass sets in an elegant wicker/wire basket and COOL YOUTH AWARDS....wood keepsake boxes with royal blue ceramic tile personalized awards.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

Connie and Mr. Tim...voice of the Silver Jubilee...LOL

Well! Makes me wish I were showing. Love the awards Connie.

Hope we do come Saturday, I may come alone if Judy decides to wait until Sunday. Since she only has one class that day, she is thinking of skipping Saturday.

Oh, and I hear that entries are up from last year, very good sign!!!
default_biggrin.png

Well the Silver Jubilee was "supposed" to be my first show BUT with Chrysler still in bankruptcy and the uncertainty of things it makes it not an option for me. "Sigh"................... oh well - I had good intentions.

Turns out we won't be coming down until Sunday morning, so hope to see you all then.
default_saludando.gif

I wanna come too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I wish you all were closer!

Lisa, You be good to my gal Lass! She likes me better, as I am the peppermint lady.......Bring a pocketful and she'll like you too...I'll tell her it's OK
default_biggrin.png
:

Jody, if you DRIVE Wilson you don't need to use YOUR feet!

Maybe next year, Bob, Elle, Willow, Halle (Lucy's stunner) and Triple can come and I'll make it my Mike trip!

Off to Boot Camp where he works me into the sand.....and I thought I got enough exercise already!

You are right, but you also know our setup and know daily driving can't happen, it takes a lot of roundpen work on feet that hurt (imagine the worst bruise you have ever had, place it in the center of the balls of the feet on top of a rock and you know what my feet feel like)
default_wacko.png
, and then there is the bodyclipping hassle. Tiresome dealing with clippers that crap out, blades go dull, horse HATES legs done, hairy bra. Where is the fun in that? none.

I'll just stick to trail driving, only have to do an initial body clip, can leave legs hairy, can fiddle around driving without focused schooling/training.

Or not.
default_wacko.png

I was really hoping to come say hi to everyone but with 2 mares about to foal and takign one mare out to get bred im probably not gong to make it
default_sad.png

Guess I will be there tomorrow after all.

Early.

Libby just called, there is someone who repairs the Double K's, could I pick her's up on the way down, and oh by the way, he picks up at 9:30am. Ours need fixed as well, so I guess Lily and I will be there in the morning.

Back