Silly Autocorrect!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shalakominiatureshowhorses

Reaction score
For those who have iPhones, iPads, or Anything else that has autocorrect, you know what I'm talking about. I have had my iPhone 5 for a week and I have already had many autocorrect fails! So, share your experience with autocorrect!

I was texting my friend one day and all I wanted to say was OK, but whenever I type it in my phone puts in JFK. So I said JFK over and over again until my phone got it right! Then, this morning my mom was trying to call me a goofball and the phone put in meatball! So, what weird words has your phone put in before!
default_smile.png

We were just laughing about this! Hubby kept trying to tell me he got a BP gas card but it kept changing it to HP. I couldn't figure out why he'd get an HP gas card!!! LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwww turns out to be a**es. Drives me nuts, when I would try to write awwwww under a nice picture on FB, would glance at my post after I hit enter. Then it takes a few tries to edit the post, in the meantime people probably look at an adorable pic of a puppy and kid, read my comment and are now thinking of me as an a** for writing it, LOL.

The other day, I was posting about the book I was reading, Lethal Outlook, and the autocorrect on my phone and my own typo conspired to dub it Lethal Potluck. So, I thought that was pretty funny
default_biggrin.png

I sent a note to "my dear" friend and it went saying "my dead friend" instead. Amish comes out Flemish inky kindle. Loo ( I just typed lol and kindle says loo) and inky was the words "on my". My kindle fore (I just typed fire). Bahama. Just posting while using my kindle with autocorrect is an example in itself. Geez I wonder what Bahama was before it changed. Loo (lol)

Latest posts

Back