Showing a mini with underbite + bit Q...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go have fun with your mini!!! There are so many performance classes out there to show in. Just don't show at halter (conformation) those classes are boring anuways. The fun classes are costume, obstacle, jumping, hunter, driven obstacle, pleasure. So go have fun!!

The old saying " A horse for every job and a job for every horse" applies here, backyard pampered pet, halter horse, driving horse, performance horse or some combination of all of the above.
default_xbud.gif

My advice is pretty simple, get your mare, see what she and you enjoy doing and then do it.
default_yes.gif

With an offbite as others have told you halter is not going to be an option. But the classes like jumping, hunter, liberty etc etc would be a lot of fun for you and the family. Good Luck with her!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you all for your feedback! Im excited to meet her and see where we go with things this summer! I think it will be a fun new project
default_smile.png
..when I was riding hunter jumper I really enjoyed it, I know i'll be on foot, but i have a feeling it will still be a favorite lol.

Latest posts

Back