Showhalters.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oakbrooke Farm

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a show halter for my new yearling miniature mule. Does anyone know a good place to buy a proper fitting show halter?

Thanks
default_yes.gif
:

I have 2 with the silver trim and bars on them, they were made for a jenny and her foal. I bought mine at Midwest Horse Fair a few years ago. (Midwest is held in Madison, Wisc.) Sorry, I cant be of any more help. Shawna or Colleen, is there anything down by you that sells them? Corinne

I found some on the Braying Hills donkey website in MO. That's about the only place I found too. I bought a pony show halter off of Ebay and it was really big, they must have considered a pony about 14 HH, not sure but it won't work for me. I just couldn't figure out what size to buy off of Ebay.

Thanks for the reply. I will be checking out Braying Hills website.

Awile back I bought a weanling sized show halter off of eBay. It was one of those loaded with silver. Anyway, it was a tad too big for my miniature horse. I am thinking if the mule's head is somewhat larger, then this weanling size just might fit. I will check with the vendors at the upcoming (April) Mule Days in Columbia, TN. Anyone out there going to this event??

Latest posts

Back