Show Vs Pasture Condition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Kayla and Zora for your kind words! I think he's handsome too!
default_wub.png

This isn't the mini I usually use for our "extreme makeover" demo, but I just saw these 2 photos on my computer and thought they would work!

SRF Buckshot before: In a ground driving lesson:

BS11_25_07_1-1.jpg

After, at a Pinto show:

Buckshot5_07.jpg

This is a picture of Lita last spring when we first put her up, before and after

before

after

Here is her little brother Diablo, before and after at the beginning of show season directly out of the pasture

before

after

And this was Pistol one month before the next picture, this one always makes me laugh at the difference.

before

after

* I wanted to add in all these pictures we had not had a neck sweat on yet or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Devon,

If you ever find Eli missing, you'd better look in Oregon...I love that horse!

I hope you're planning on driving him (I forget his age...perhaps you already are).

He is one of my all-time favorite forum horses, and he looks like he knows he's special.

Bailey. No neck sweating etc. Just watching his food intake and the occasional round yard work out.

BAILEY-1.jpg

Devon,
If you ever find Eli missing, you'd better look in Oregon...I love that horse!

I hope you're planning on driving him (I forget his age...perhaps you already are).

He is one of my all-time favorite forum horses, and he looks like he knows he's special.
Your not the only one thats going to steal that horse
default_smile.png

Thing is, im closer, I have an advantage.

But she already knows if he goes missing, he's more than likely here
default_smile.png
haha

hes too adorable !

Here is my boy at age 3, fit, clipped and sweated.

pheonix3small.jpg

Here he is at age 4, fresh from the pasture, headstall only and "self" conditioned.
default_laugh.png

spring09phoenix.jpg

Wow some amazing tranformations, it always makes me smile to see whats underneath the fur, can be so exciting clipping minis for the first time!!

This is my stallion when he was being shown:

NMR3.jpg

and before:

WinterWoollies017.jpg

I cant really use recent pics cuz he's been out of the show scene for a while (he had surgery last year
default_sad.png
)

Another big thanks from me. This topic got a lot more responses then I thought it would. I just love seeing the difference a little bit of conditioning and cleaning up can do for these little fuzzies.

Latest posts

Back