Show Us Your "Prestigiously Bred" Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE BOB too... She is beautiful!!! Is she AMHA?? Just curious.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

~Sandy
Thank you!
default_wub.png
She's not AMHA yet...she's just a little under 34" though...so I would like to hardship her...just need to make the money tree grow a little faster
default_yes.gif

Tracy

Ok here are mine.

Stallions:

Little Kings Junior Jinx grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo on top and East Acres Golden Jubilee on the bottom. Jinx has 3 crosses back to Gold Melody Boy and four crosses back to GMB's grandsire, Realization.

Image1.jpg

Irish Hills Rock Star - son of SF Mohogany Bay AMHR National Champion Sr. Stallion & Multi-National Top Five/Tens in driving in both AMHA & AMHR. His dam is Cross Country Call Me Sassy (listed below), making Monty a double bred great-grandson of Lazy N Redboy.

Gelding:

Irish Hills Toys In The Attic. Toy's sire is an AMHA National Top 3 Senior Stallion Vermilyea Farms Justa Dream Toy who is a son of National Grand Champion Bond AToy4U c and National Grand Champion Little Hills Neon Dream. So my Toy is a grandson to them both on top. On the bottom Toy carries the lines of Rowdy & Gold Melody Boy.

Image6-2.jpg

Mares:

Cross Country Behind Blue Eyes. Daughter of Multi-National Champion/Grand Champion sire Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, son of Lazy N Redboy, son of Rowdy. Blue's dam has produced a National Grand Champion as well.

71047170808_0_ALB.jpg

Cross Country Call Me Sassy. Double bred granddaughter of Lazy N Redboy - sire to Multi National Champions/Grand Champions. Sassy's sire Cross Country Powerhouse has produced a National Grand Champion.

121806a.jpg

Cross Country Californa Dreamin' - double bred granddaughter of Lazy N Redboy. Maternal sister to Sassy. Dream's sire has sired Multi-National Top Ten winners, and one National Champion that I can think of, off the top of my head.

dreamface.jpg

SG Fascinating Rhythm - Rowdy bloodline on top / GMB on bottom. She is the dam to Toy.

rhy1.jpg

Irish Hills Gracie Lou - daughter to Rhythm, so carries GMB/Rowdy through her dam. Gracie's sire is Villas Sentimental Journey, an AMHA National Top Five stallion, who is a son of SG Rangers Nightrain, Multi-National Champion sire. Journey is out of Bond Sentimental Sue, dam of Vermilyea Farms Snippets Red Tape - Reserve Grand Champion Halter Stallion.

Little Kings Heir To Glory - Paternal sister to Jinx, Little Kings Buckwheat daughter, Boones Little Buckeroo Granddaughter. Buckwheat has sired National Grand Champions in both Halter & Driving (pleasure). Glory also has the GMB lines on the bottom via Roan Ranger, son of Gold Melody Boy.

glorytrot.jpg

Erica's Caramel Maccahiato - Little Kings BT BucK Bandito & Mountain Meadows Dancin' In Diamonds daughter. Bandito is owned by Erica, and he has sired several National Champions. Dancin' In Diamonds is a Reserve National Champion Halter & National Top Ten driving mare. Caramels full sister is a National Top 3 halter filly.

carasite.jpg

Wa-Full Benita - ASPC/AMHR - Wa-Full Benihana daughter. Benihana is an ASPC Superior dam and her daughters are sought after.

benitasite-2.jpg

Hites My O' My - ASPC/AMHR - Solid Arenosa breeding.

mia.jpg

Graham's Hula Girl At Heart - ASPC/AMHR - Solid Arenosa breeding - sister/cousin/niece/aunt to Mia (above).

hulasm.jpg

Snowberry Farm's My Sharona - ASPC/AMHR - daughter of Michigan's Sharp As A Tack - HOF in Halter & Pleasure Driving. Multi-National, Congress & World Champion. 2007 Grand National Champion Park Harness.

sharsite.jpg

I think I have everyone. May have been easier to go to my web site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my boys.

[SIZE=14pt]Arions Playboy Destiny. Alvadar Double Destiny son.[/SIZE]

playboyarion.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Samis Soap Suds. Prince Tennessee Monashee and Shadow Oak Top Banana grandson[/SIZE]

9-1-2007soapsuds.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Lucky Four Superstar Select. NFC Sugar Boy and Orion grandson[/SIZE]

blackcolte.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]And my newest, Little Kings BT Tequila. A BTU son.[/SIZE]

btu%20colt.jpg

I have a few well bred horses. Pictures can be seen on my website.

The 1st is Cross Country New Kid In Town, a Lazy N Redboy Grandson.

The 2nd is Sharptails Peanut Butter, a granddaughter of Voedoe Light Vant Huttenest.

The 3rd is Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy, a daughter of NFCS Candy Dandy, a granddaughter of both Rhoten's Little Dandy and Hidden Meadows Missing Link and a great granddaughter of Bond Dynamo and Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan.

The 4th is Unquestionably Cute Jypsy Rose SPH, a granddaughter of Komokos Dock Tallman and also has Voedoe Light Vant Huttenest.

The 5th is Timberyork's Inquisitive Embrace, a great granddaughter of Bond Sir Galahad.

Although a poor quality photo of her pregnant, the breeding behind this mare is good.

She is bred to the hilt.. and has nothing but National Grand Champions behind her on her top side all the way back to a double breeding of Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King.

Her dam was a Buckeroo Granddaughter, that I purchased while in foal with her, back in 92.

mariahstanding.jpg

Here are my girls.

[SIZE=14pt]Little Man's Blue Babys Rowdy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]AMHA Multi World Champion and Reserve World Grand Champion and AMHR National Grand Champion Sr mare. Daughter of Lazy N Little Man and granddaughter of Rowdy.[/SIZE]

bluebabyrowdy.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Hunt House Farms Superstar. Skip A Star daughter[/SIZE]

ehead.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]MCCS Skips Gem. Skip A Star daughter[/SIZE]

Gemyearlingcrop.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]LGRS Silver Mist. Bronco Billy daughter and multi world champion producer. Dam of Solid Gold Tender Dreamison and Alliance Headliner.[/SIZE]

silvermiste.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Taylor Mades Definately Destiny. Double Destiny daughter[/SIZE]

dede2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Reh's Night Mariah. Trios Night Ryder daughter. Night Ryder was the first legendary sire of Australia[/SIZE]

m.jpg

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I want to play too!!!!
default_wink.png

Here is my Erica's to Infinity and Beyond (Peanut), a Grandson of BTU, with our 2007 colt out of an own son of Champion Farms Nighthawk!

PeanutandMonte6-2007b.jpg

PeanutandMonte6-2007.jpg

I can't post picture from this computer, but all of our small herd can be easily seen on our webiste (link below or www.ontargetminiatures.com).

All are pintos:

Our stallion (in avatar): a BOB grandson on his dam's side and a Ramblin Starbuck (Rowdy son) grandson on his sire's side. Our stallion's dam was a Reserve National Champion, Buck Ons Causin Commotion

Our Mares:

a B/W FWF Blue Boys Magic Man daughter, whose maternal half brother is Fallen Ash Scouts Thief of Hearts, and a fraternal half brother was just sold to Austrailia for $45,000 (Aloha Henry 143).

a gray frame overo Cross Country Call Me Awesome daughter whose dam is double Blue Boy bred and also has Spunky MS in her pedigree (in foal to our stallion).

a B/W Jefferson Halls Gambler daughter, with Rowdy on her dam's side (She is in foal to SRF Centurian, a Reserve National Champion with Rowdy/Buckeroo breeding).

A palomino/white mare with Komokos Little King Supreme on her dam's side and Buckeroo through Buck Echo on her sire's side. (Her sire is a Buck Echo son).

Oh, and our gelding is 3/8 Rowdy by blood...

I have quite a few of these, not sure how many I will list but here goes.

This is our Sids Rebel son and he is extra special as he is the ONLY APPALOOSA son of Rebel. Here he is at not even 29" tall Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy
default_wub.png

McCoysideBEST07.jpg

Here is our Little Kings Black Velvet son and Boones Little Buckeroo Grandson. He is Lucky Four Black Velvet Buck Image a barely 31" very well broke driving horse, herd sire and he is for sale because we have the boy listed below.

veltrotl206.JPG

Another Buckeroo grandson, this one is sired by Little Kings Big City Bucks and this boy will be taller than Velvet above so will look better pulling me in harness. Meet Ericas Big City Bank On Me.

BankerNeckbestfixed907.jpg

Here is our son of Champion Farms Nighthawk, LM Hawks Laredo, need I say more?

laredoskipprancegood.jpg

An Oh Cisco grandson he carries 2 crosses to both Oh Cisco and Rowdy and is a black overo- Hairicane Cisco Kid

ciscortsideGOODneckarchwalk606.jpg

And last but certainly not least our grand old man, an Orion Light Vant Huttenest son and National Champion producer Brewers Orion Slate. Slate is still alive and enjoying his florida home but may not be up to siring any more foals. In the short time we have owned him Slate has blessed us with 6 fillies and 2 stunning colts in amazing colors. We love you Slate!!
default_wub.png

brewersorionslate.JPG

And here are some of Slates lovely foals that are all Orion grandkids, otherwise known as our FUTURE!

fireslatecoltgallopgathered807.jpg

joleenslatecolt3mthsidegood7206.jpg

joleneslatefillyleftsidestretchOK4d507.jpg

galaslatefillyclosebuttupcuteRUN2dy.jpg

firewaterfillyheadblueeye1std.jpg

dreamslatefrtsideGOOD1wk.jpg

Very lovely horses everyone
default_wub.png

Hairicane!

I VERY much like Lucky Four Black Velvet Buck Image!!!!! Just my type!!! He reminds me of a little Fresian!!!
default_wub.png

Here are a few of the favorites..........

Sushi - A Wardance daughter - we actually have 5 Wardance daughters

sushi0701.jpg

Image - a son of Kewpies Paposo of Arenosa

image07_small.jpg

Eloise - daughter of Kewpies Charro of Arenosa

e2_small.jpg

Cory - a daughter of Flying W Farms Arabian Blue, Cory is the only mare to have won AMHR Grand in both halter and Grand in driving at the Nationals in the same year.

McCabe_small.jpeg

Starlette - a daughter of Ramblin Starbuck

starlet07_small.jpg

Katie - a daughter of Landrys Cowboy Dell

katie8_06a_small.jpg

Vanilla - a daughter of ReignMan

Vanilla07_small.jpg

Teenie - a daughter of Boogerman

teeny2_small.jpg

I'll share my future breeding stallion, Mini Brooks Painted Donovan Sky. His dad is SMHC's Freedoms Painted Warrior, and he goes back to my favourite horse SMHC's Painted Freedom. So he would be my guys grand-daddy. His pedigree is FULL of colour..mostly black and white pintos, so I am very excited to see what he will produce one day. His dad throws foals that look very similar, and I like the SMHC breeding because it is VERY consistant. I am VERY proud to own this boy...he has a lot of potential in front of him.

Here he is when I first got him..oh probably a couple months ago. Were still working on getting his belly off
default_rolleyes.gif

S5006413.jpg

S5006408.jpg

S5006405.jpg

Here is a picture of his daddy (Owned by Carol Cobane)...you can definately see the relation
default_biggrin.png

Flash1a.jpg

Hairicane!

I VERY much like Lucky Four Black Velvet Buck Image!!!!! Just my type!!! He reminds me of a little Fresian!!!
default_wub.png

Thank you very much! He is a special boy and the most calm, gentle breeding stallion I have seen.

In winter he definitely has the fresian look but in summer he is quite refined under all that hair. Below iiis Velvet in summer coat.

velvetmarkpaulpark406.jpg

Thought I'd add a couple of mine
default_biggrin.png

Willow Creeks Im 2 Cool 2 Dance, 30.5" tovero son of FWF Little Wardance and full brother to Ntl. Grand Champion, WC Dun Dancin

cool-1.jpg

Cool.jpg

cool1.jpg

Brewers Dark Magic (84'-06') 100% Komokos bred---son of Komokos Little Boss Hoss and g-son of Komokos Little Husseler, Komokos Teenie Jeanie, and Komokos Whiskey. This boy was used by the Brewers on their Rowdy daughters way back when. The sweetest little horse that I've ever had the chance to encounter.

Magic04.jpg

Dakota Mcqs Red Pepper (just sold to my friend Pat Maier of Broken M Farm)

Daughter of Wittmaacks Eclipse making her a sister to Dakotas Lil Guten and she's a g-daughter to Johstons Gold Boy

RP5.jpg
--pictured heavy in foal!

Kernels July Rocket, 31" Buckskin son of Iowas Little Kernel. Throws the most beautiful headed foals around...I don't have any pics of him

My stallion CJ Cameo's Royal Chainti, who is, you guessed it, Chianti bred ;)

chiantinice.jpg

chiantihead.9287.jpg

And my Dels Cowboy daughter, Landrys Cowboys Diamonds & Rubys

rubyhead5.9287.jpg

ruby2.9287.jpg

Jessi

Here are a few of our boys

First is our newest jr. stallion. Creeksides Pharaohs Prophet. Sire is Sierra Dawn Unos Pharaoh

Prophet.jpg

next

Spirit Thunder Golden Phantom. Sire is Lucky Four Links Goldstrike

phantomweb2.jpg

and

Reece's Night Hawk,,,Sire is 4 GS LITTLE KINGS ALFALFA PLEASURE

Hawk1.jpg

and

JCM'S Rodeo's Cowboy, Sire is Establo Rodeo

cowboy1.jpg

Little Chief's Spring Blossom, she has Double O Seven Moto

Spring2.11-11-06.jpg

My Junior Herdsire CCMF Carousel Carnival, he has lots of great appys, Broken Lance, Chianti, and of course his sire Carousel Designer Legacy has made a name for himself.

Carnival.rtsm.jpg

Last is the stallion I have on lease, also a son of Carousel Designer Legacy, with Broken Lance & HNF Chief Whitenose, etc.

ColorMaker.06.jpg

Latest posts

Back