Show us you 2007 show string

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Guys :new_shocked: Oh my gosh!! I am so excited to see all these beautiful geldings!!! Whooo hoooo!! :aktion033: :risa8:

Our club is working on a gelding incentive for our members. I am so excited to be promoting these little guys!!! Thanks to all that have gelded and are now showing these beautiful boys!!!

Well, we got Jazz,,,,,,,only needs one grand for HOF,,,,,,,she is 2.

Jazznat1.jpg

chant2.jpg

Midnight, gelding, my first home bred and we are so excited about getting him out. He is 2, but has developed so well over the past year.

midnightweb.jpg

And
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: maybe a surprise.

Will be glad to see a lot of people as well! :saludando:

Don't have pictures of everybody, but here's what I have. These will not all be at the same shows. Some are AMHR only and some are AMHA only. Some are for sale too but will condition them until they sale. May add one of the yearling colts and 2 yr. old gelding too...

Ericas Big City Showgirl- yearling filly

showgirl006.jpg

Willow Creeks Ultimate Dream-(Also in avatar) 33.75" 4 y/o gelding in halter, CPD, jumping, liberty. Already World Top 5 in halter

100_4600_181_100.jpg

Pine Bluffs Cameo- yearling filly AMHA only

pb015.jpg

Sam Hill Shadow Bucks Q- 3 y/o 35" stallion currently in training to drive. Shows in halter, CPD, color. Reserve National Champion and multi top tens.

100_4687_241_162.jpg

Cay Lees Pocket Change- has gotten SO much more mature looking since last year. Can't wait to show him! 35" gelding to be in halter and color

Have no good pictures of him yet....

Little Kings Joker Jubilee- 31" in single pleasure driving (in training now)

jokergoats026.jpg

Todwils High Roller- 34" gelding in country pleasure driving, color

scan0031.jpg

Charminy Fiestas Pinto Pizazz- 28.75" gelding in 30" and under, showmanship, youth 12 under

scan0007.jpg

And Erica's Ooh Boy! IF his mane/tails grows some more but not at least until June/July- 2 y/o 30" gelding in halter. He's already a National Champion

DSCN0166.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at my horses now with their long hair and mohawks I can't believe our first show is in a month! I'll be showing Pinto again this year.

Aloha's Heir to Magic........Halter, in-hand trail, jumping(only need a few more points for his Champion!)

Heir2.jpg

Total Eclipse Starlight Dancer.....Halter, color, in-hand trail and maybe some jumping at the end of the season.

Lilylizshot.jpg

Lucky Four Reblechase Still Dreamin......halter, in-hand trail and jumping. Also just a few points away from her Champion.

Dreamlizpic.jpg

Mini Miracles Bubbas Choice.....my "teach me how to drive" gelding.

scan0001-1.jpg

Total Eclipse Desert Legacy.....this will be her first show season and she'll start in halter. Can't wait to see what she looks like under all that fur!

100_0223.jpg

Okay, it's a short string!

Here is my show gelding, Woodwinds' Mingus...38" blood bay, 7 years old. We'll be showing him at halter and hunter/jumper. We hope that with his new vastly improved behavior the judges will see more than a moving target!

100_0414mingus-at-easeadjcr.jpg

Darn! I'll try to get pics of Sadie and Kid but Sadie is still on the maybe list. I'm begging my 'rents to let me show her in Halter but they'll probally say to wait until next year which is what I was already planning on doing except for the October show.

Willie in Country Pleasure, Showmanship, and Hunter for sure. I am still debating about doing Obstacle (Would rather focus on the other classes..).. If I can get him trained for liberty, that will happen too!

BluebonnetClassic0039.jpg

Willie005.jpg

Cozzy in Senior Mares and Multi Colored Mares for sure.. Probably Hunter too if I decide she is ready enough for it..

BluebonnetClassic0055.jpg

halterspy.jpg

HP Spyderman, 2004 Gelding

I will be showing Spyder in halter and country pleasure driving. As the show season progresses I may add hunter (or jumper), obstacle and liberty. This will be his first year (and mine) showing in driving, so I don't want him to get too worn out at shows.

haltercinna3.jpg

HP Chaos Kid, 2005 Gelding

I will be showing Cinnabar in halter, showmanship and liberty this year. This little guy is a showmanship machine, he just LOVES showmanship especially when we compete with big horses at 4-H and open shows.

armstrong7.jpg

Westy Forty Shadow, 2005 Mare

I will be showing Shadow strictly in halter, but one of the 4-H horse girls may be coming a long with us this 4-H season to show her in showmanship.

Mountain Shadows Kindred Spirit

37.5" 8 yr old gelding

Showing in halter, showmanship, color, halter obstacle, driving, hunter, jumper, and liberty

PICT0025-2.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Sonaras Little Exotica

37.5" 4 yr old mare

Showing in halter, color, halter obstacle, liberty, and possibly hunter in the future

Exotica2.jpg

Exotica.jpg

Latest posts

Back