Show us you 2007 show string

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CNC MINIS

Reaction score
Here is one of mine you have to excuse the clip it is the first one of the year and I need to get blades sharpened.

th_IMG_0370.jpg
I would like to see everyones horses they are planning to show this year.

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres my kids.

First is my tubby gelding, Zodiak, we do mostly driving/jumping.

zodiak01.jpg

This is boo, he is my stallion. He will be in 2 year old stallions. Not sure what bracket as he is right on 33" right now. Maybe model and color.

boo1.jpg

My yearling filly, she is 34.5"

potion06f1.jpg

And possibly for this guy. He needs to get gelded first in order to go out so if I can then he will be out, other wise he will wait until he is.

emblem3.jpg

I only have photos of 3 of the horses but here goes.

This is our 2006 colt River Wood Rapid's Inquisitor

Quizcroppedframe.jpg

Our 2006 filly River Wood Rapid's Back In Black

bb2expsmallerwebsharpen.jpg

An another 2006 filly River Wood Rapid's Dolly May

phpYwaDQYPM.jpg

all three of these foals are by our Reserve National and 2 Time Top Ten National Champion Tibbs Rapid Transit pictured below.

TRANSITLIZ2005.jpg

Thank you for letting me share. I'll get the photo sizing down some day!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

i will be showing 2 horses this year.

my almost yearling colt Charm. he has braces right now, due to a jaw-breaking accident.
default_rolleyes.gif
: but once they are off he'll show.

sillylilcharmie012WEB.jpg

charmanddad012.jpg

and my 6 y.o. mare Ghost will do halter, and she is also in driving training now.

lilGhostieButtcrop.jpg

jumping0232new.jpg

flagpose005.jpg

default_wub.png
:

Here is our 2007 show string!

VPS Just A Tad Bad - showing in 2 year old Mares and Solid color. Maybe a trail class or two at the local shows.

Callieaugust062.jpg

VPS Simply Irresistible- 2 year old geldings. Maybe a trail class or two at the local shows.

tazoctober2.jpg

Lt Dans Magnificent Toy - 2 year old mares. Possibly some Youth classes as well

Danijune62.jpg

Who's Your Daddy - Sr. Geldings, Under. Country Pleasure Driving, Under. Possibly trail and some jumping too.

HerculesASAM2.jpg

Norma Jean Baker - If she shows this year, Sr Mares Over. Maybe Jumping and Roadster too.

sassyheadcopy.jpg

Clear Brooks CK Shake N It Up - 2 Year old geldings Under 30".

bb3.jpg

Clear Brooks CK Keep N Time - 2 Year old Geldings, trail at the local shows.

archie.jpg

~Jen~

I don't have current pictures, but my country driving gelding and multi color C Kings Running Brave
BigTrots.jpg

Two year old stallion LM Hawks Psycho Psuede
PsychoPsuede.jpg

And if his shoulder is ok my open single pleasure driving gelding LBFs Commodity Blues, around 17 or 18 years young
Commod2003JulepCup.jpg

crunch will show cp driving with arlene foulk in open and fran and i in ammy and kyle in youth

ashlandcrunch-328x239.jpg

black will show 2 yr old stallion over and liberty

blackatnationslCrop-323x195.jpg

diva may show yearling halter not sure yet. have to clip and see how she matured!

diva3-256x182.jpg

jet will be showign with kyle aspc yearling gelding

notice-382x363.jpg

duke2.jpg

Circle J Dezigner Genes, senior gelding, country pleasure, hunter, halter obstacle, showmanship, team hitch

zacmoosejaw.jpg

Circle J Zachary, senior gelding, team hitch, maybe some country pleasure and possibly hunter (newfound talent!)

finn06.jpg

Circle J Finnegan, senior gelding, single pleasure, roadster, halter obstacle, hunter, showmanship

george06.jpg

Circle J King George, senior gelding, halter obstacle, showmanship, hunter, liberty

Hawk1.jpg

Circle J Hawk, senior gelding, single pleasure, roadster, barrels & stakes, halter obstacle, hunter, showmanship

jerome.jpg

Circle J Jerome, junior gelding, halter obstacle, showmanship

kalliehairy.jpg

Circle J Kaleidoscope, junior mare, liberty - this was taken today, can't wait to see her without the mud, hair and chub!

Oh what fun! Everyone's horses look sooo beautiful! I can't wait for show season...it is right around the corner! Our first show is Oregon Gold in one month.

Mountain Meadows Alladdin, Sr. Stallion 28-30", Ammy Sr. Stallion, Halter Obstacle, Liberty, maybe solid color.

Pangraf02.jpg

Sundance LB Esprit Poetique, 2yo Stallion, under; Model, maybe solid color, liberty

profile.jpg

Mountain Meadows Tymeless Flirt, single pleasure driving

This is a bad picture of her, but I don't have any better with her in harness, I added a halter shot as well!

flirtdriving.jpg

flirtprofile.jpg

I may add in Ally later on in the season (probably will) in Country Pleasure driving:

Leia-AllyRight2.jpg

mousel06.jpg

Mouse, our four-year-old gelding, showing in Halter, perhaps the odd Liberty class for the heck of it, and Hunter.

kyanl06.jpg

Kyan, our yearling gelding prospect, and Mouse's little brother (half sibling same dam), will also be showing in Halter and maybe as we work with him, Liberty, unless he sells.

pyro1wk1.jpg

And, the littlest brother of all, Pyro, will be showing in weanling stallion classes at Halter, UNLESS he is able to be gelded and then lookout almost non-existent competition, because Pyro will be out there kickin' rear. *LOL* He's also up for sale, though, so we'll show him 'til he sells (if, that should be!).

So our show string is our little family affair, three colts out of the same mare.

Have to get 'em all three lined up in April at Sea Tac...might be a handful, but a nice pic to have for posterity. Of course, with as hard as it is to sell young geldings, I may well have them for a good long time and have plenty of opportunities!

Liz M.

Liz, I love your little boys!
default_smile.png
They are true gems. Is Mouse going to be driving this year? I hope so! I am not going to show at Sea-Tac after all, because I want to save money to take another one to Nationals. So I will only be showing R this year. Are you going down for Oregon Gold?

Well here is ours for 2007.

Westwind BTU Crown prince Narko

First time out as a yearling, very excited about him. He will be at Area2 and prob Nationals. He is one of our future herd sires and is a grandson of BTU. Not sure if he will show under/over yet. He is about 30'' right now at 10 months soooooo we will see.

3-2.jpg

Good.jpg

LTDs White Chief

Halter, Jumper, Liberty. Magic Man son, we love him ...Thanks Kay! After this season, he will be doing Country Pleasure in 08'. We were shooting for getting him out in CP this season but lack of show cart/harness has put that on hold until 08'. 35''

100_0918.jpg

100_0924.jpg

Royal Salsa

Foundation Shetland, he will be doing Congress only and will then prob be retired ..might go out agian in 08' for congress but we will see. 38''

9633c230.jpg

Of course, in August we do our local fair so we will be bringing Coco out for that ...need to find some locals to show him who are interested in miniatures.

Coco 31.5''

CocoHalterJuly2.jpg

What a fun topic!!

Merlin, Senior Geldings Under 28, Youth, Aote

7-12-2006-10.jpg

Xena, 2 yr. old mares 28-30, maybe a youth class, aote

xena.jpg

Ru, Senior Stallions 28-30, Youth

ru.jpg

Here are my horses that will be in the show ring this year
default_yes.gif
: Their names are links to their own webpages :bgrin

Erica's Gone and DunIT[SIZE=8pt]2005 under 32" stallion / AMHR National Top Ten (halter) / AMHA Honor Roll (halter)[/SIZE]

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too / "BTU" and Yellow Diamond Little Feather

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20DunIT%20--%20106.jpg

Tibbs Sundowner

[SIZE=8pt]1998 34" gelding / 9x Nat'l Champion or Res. Nat'l Champion / Halter HOF / 19x Grand Champion[/SIZE]

Grandson of Boones Little Andy

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20Sunny%20--%20061.jpg

Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold

[SIZE=8pt]2003 36.5" gelding / Supreme Halter Horse[/SIZE]

Son of Ima Boones Buckeroo Too / "BTU"

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20Bacardi%20--%20053%20--%20Smaller%20for%20Geldings%20Page.jpg

Harrells Flirting With Perfection

[SIZE=8pt]2006 A size filly -- as of yet unshown[/SIZE]

Granddaughter of both Cross Countrys Rowdys Reflection and Ten Ls Echos Captive Spirit (Nat'l Champion)

Flirt%20--%2009092006%20--%20129.jpg

Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure

[SIZE=8pt]2006 Tall (AMHR / AMHA but "B" right now) filly -- as of yet unshown[/SIZE]

Treasure%20--%2010132006%20--%20085-i.jpg

Erica's Echos of My Destiny

[SIZE=8pt]2004 Stallion / Multi National Top Ten, Five & Three / Many Time Grand Champion / AMHA Honor Roll / AMHR Nat'l All Star[/SIZE]

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny & Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny will show again with Erica, with whom he is proudly co-owned, and he will be driving as well as haltering!

Destiny%20Area%205%202006%203.jpg

I'm so excited for this years show season! Here are my 3 for 2007,

First is Libertymere Legacys Gold Dust, She'll be shown in Ammy Sr. Mares, Open 30-32" Sr. Mares, Ammy and open Hunter & Liberty

gold_dust_3_198x250.jpg

Next is Libertymere Legacys Bondini, He'll be shown in Ammy Jr. Geldings and Yearling Geldings

LLB.JPG

And Finally, RHA Fine X Kaliber, he'll be shown in Ammy Jr.. Stallions & Open. Please excuse the awful pic! 1st clip job.... UGH!

fabio_clipped_1_250x173.jpg

Well I know you guys must be getting tired of these pictures
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Buck On's Two Dark and Dangerous will be shown in two year old "A" halter and liberty

daneatshow.jpg

Buck On Dan's Whiskey Girl will be shown in Senior mare "B" halter

whisketatshow.jpg

and I think I might show this cute little gelding, Footin the Bill By George in two year old "B" halter. Next year I'm going to drive him!!

finntwo.jpg

I just clipped him today, a very rough job. I can't wait to get professional photos of him this summer!!

Here are mine
default_wub.png
:

First is Little Americas Soshowme Buckeroo...she will be in the over pleasure driving classes and maybe roadster:

LittleAmericasSoshowmeBuckeroo-mare.jpg

Next is Flyin G's American Beauty...she will be shown in halter (she's a 2 yr old)...she should be in the under classes:

chloe87-4-06.jpg

Then we have Buckeye WCF Derby Dancer...he will be in the 2 yr old stallion halter classes and liberty:

derby7-4-06.jpg

Flyin G's Viva Las Vegas...he will be in the yearling halter stallion over classes and possibly liberty...boy...I really need to do a before/after on him...what a dirt ball! :bgrin :

elvis22-18-07.jpg

Flyin G's Paint Me Exotic is with Annette Helgeson...she will be shown AMHA for sure...in yearling halter mares:

thziva47-2-06.jpg

Tracy

Our Stallion Delta Rae:

COPDA1-2.jpg

Our Gelding 007:

Doubleweba.jpg

Our yearling colt: Rowdy

RowdyBusinessCardPic2.jpg

Our new 2 year old Filly, just got this year....

Dicettac.jpg

we'll be showing our 2 year old colt this year this is him as a yearling after we got home from a show

now he is a chubby hairball hope there is a nice surprise under all that hair this year.

Eagles Ring Toyhorse Smokin'

HPIM0831-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nitro:

-Halter, Obstacle, Hunter, Jumper, Country Pleasure, Colour, Liberity

NitroOBF06ShowHalterJumperetc10.jpg

Joy:

-Halter, Obstacle, Showmanship, Colour, Liberity

ClearJoylight2.jpg

Oct.jpg

Photobucket not working... Fixed it
default_smile.png