show results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly's Run Minis

Reaction score
Misty:

IMG_1351.jpg

Honey:

IMG_1352.jpg

whoever says my horses suck or arent breeding/show quality, you've been proven wrong
yes.gif

Congratulations!

Now, don't ever allow a blue ribbon fool you that your horses are the best. Every horse has its bad and good days and a judge can only pin the class in front of them on that day. Congratulations on your wins but never become so proud that you become barn blind. Barn blindness is the leading cause of farms loosing quality and not staying competitive.

Congratulations!

Now, don't ever allow a blue ribbon fool you that your horses are the best. Every horse has its bad and good days and a judge can only pin the class in front of them on that day. Congratulations on your wins but never become so proud that you become barn blind. Barn blindness is the leading cause of farms loosing quality and not staying competitive.

i'm not barn blind, i know their weeknesses and their strenths.

Congrats on your wins! Where was this show and what classes did you win in.

Keep up the good work.

Beth

Congrats
default_smile.png

I warn you about getting too proud though, I've done that too (Hunter/Jumper). It gets you no where, it just hurts when you don't do as well the next time. It's better to just do your best and if people notice; awesome! If not...you know you did as well as you could have
default_smile.png
Again, Congrats! I bet it was fun!

I guess I don't see where anyone on this thread has insulted the quality of your horses . . . So I don't see where anyone needed to be proven wrong. The best thing to do is worry about what YOU think of your horses. You paid for or bred them, you feed them, you clean their stalls, you condition them, you show them, etc etc. So what other people think doesn't matter. Unless of course, you openly ask for their opinion, in which case, you are sure to get it, and you shouldn't be surprised by what you hear, as everyone has their own opinion . . . and if you asked for it, well, you asked for it, so no reason to get upset when people give you what you asked for.

Congrats on your successful show.

The best thing to do is worry about what YOU think of your horses. You paid for or bred them, you feed them, you clean their stalls, you condition them, you show them, etc etc. So what other people think doesn't matter.
Couldn't have said it any better!

~Jen~

Congrats on your wins! They look like healthy girls-I bet your 'Honey' is a sweetie

Congrats on your wins! They look like healthy girls-I bet your 'Honey' is a sweetie

she is! she was kinda hard to show because she was either trying to eat the lead, trying to bury her head in my lap, trying to lick my hand or trying eat my shirt.

she is! she was kinda hard to show because she was either trying to eat the lead, trying to bury her head in my lap, trying to lick my hand or trying eat my shirt.
Congrats on your placements! It was nice meeting you at the show.
default_saludando.gif

Frank de Bem

clearbrookminis.com

Latest posts

Back