Show Results From Today!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NyborFarm

Reaction score
Today was my first show of the season and I got to show in the adult division! So I was showing against forum members Diana (Diana) and Karen (dreamlandnh) as well as a full sized horse in driving. It was a good day. We showed in 5 clases and got third in showmanship, third in halter, third in pleasure, and forth in equatiation. Im not sure how I placed yet in trail as I left before that was pinned. Joey had had enough when it started raining so we went home. We scratched our cones class but it didnt matter to us because he behaved so well. We had no rearing, fighting the bit, pulling on the reins. We didnt back in our equatation class but it didnt matter much to me. He behaived and listened to everything I asked of him and that's all that counts. I fell in love with his extenede trot today, my reins were so lose and he moved so nicely without breaking once into a canter
default_wub.png
:

So here are some pictures from the day of the adult classes. I decided to be different and showed my Joey hunt seat. Yes he is a mini, and not a pony though he looks like one :bgrin

showmanship2.jpg

showmanship3.jpg

From left to right; Diana and Emmy, Karen and Patches, and me and Joey.

groupshowmanship.jpg

equatation.jpg

dianapleasure.jpg

karendianapleasure.jpg

Enjoy!

~Megan

It was a great hot day! Meg you got 3rd in trail. Wish you had stayed the rain stopped and it became hot again! Cones were great, man was that course full of turns.

Ok I will name the name for the others. In the 3rd picture down with the 3 of us standing in a line Diana (here on the formum and my mother) is the first one has her better side to you (401). Then next to her is myself (Dreamland NH) and then Megan.

I was great to finally be able to show with Nybor where she has always been a youth! Now she has moved up to the ranks of us old people.

Can't wait for the next show in the series.

Karen

Third in trail isn't bad. I wanted to stay, but Joey started jumping around in the trailer and just had enough. He walked on the trailer with no problems and was an angel about it. So we decided to leave on a good note. That and if we took him out of the trailer I didnt know if he would have gotten back in. I can't wait for the next show, cones for the next one! Hopefully the youngist adult can redeme herself and get something higher then a third! :bgrin

~Megan

Looks like all of you had a great time! :lol: We had our region 8 show this weekend, and the weather was miserable for most of it. Lots of fuzzy-headed humans from running around in the rain! LOL :eek:

I'm in Kentucky, can you please send the rain down this way. we are becoming a dust bowl.

Congradulations on the ribbons!

Latest posts

Back