Show record question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghosted

Reaction score
Just wondering. I have seen many people post asking for registry look ups. I was wondering if you could do something similar to look up show records.

I got a horse back in may of 09, and he acts like he has been shown. Though when I got him a show career was never mentioned. How could I go about finding such info? Free would be great, as it is only a "Hm... I wonder what you have done in the past." type thing.

Hope my question is clear, and thanks for any answers.

Just wondering. I have seen many people post asking for registry look ups. I was wondering if you could do something similar to look up show records.
I got a horse back in may of 09, and he acts like he has been shown. Though when I got him a show career was never mentioned. How could I go about finding such info? Free would be great, as it is only a "Hm... I wonder what you have done in the past." type thing.

If he was shown AMHR or ASPC (I dont know if he is mini or shetland
default_smile.png
) then you can look up his HOF points on www.shetlandminiature.com just go to show results and click on the AMHR or ASPC Results link. where it says HOF Life to Date type in his registration number and it should tell you if he was shown. If he is AMHA as well then you can pay the fee for them to look up his show record if he has one. The fee should be on the AMHA website on the work order form. Hope this helps!

Yep, hes AMHA. I wasn't sure if there was another way to do it.

Here's a thought...you know who the only other owner was...why not just ASK him!!! Before anyone flames me...this is my son.

Last edited by a moderator:
For AMHA it is only $5 and they provide the names of the shows, dates, placings and points, if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Back