Show managers in Northeast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
Some where I have read a listing of approved show managers. Now that I need to find it I can't seem to locate on either A or R web sites. Does anyone have the links or the contacts for any show managers in the northeast.

Thanks Mark

Mark,

Laura Mullen is fantastic. She does most of the show's we've been to. She's very organized and runs the show very well.

Hillary

Mark, you will have to pay for travel if you use Laura, and, you'll be lucky to get her at that time of year, because she is so good, everyone wants to use her. There are 3 local show managers that I know of. Aaron Caswell is who Northeast uses, you can get his contact infor from Cindy. New England Mini Society uses Missy Tansy, who I like very much, and you can get her info from one of the NEMHS people(Craig Laurer, the Gobles, etc) and Heather Lemire is supposedly taking her test soon. Since she is new, her fee will likely be reasonable and she will be looking for jobs. Her email is [email protected]

Something else to think about..... To become an AMHA show manager, all you need to do is take a test. They send you the test in the mail and you take it and send it back. You can use the rulebook, so basically, ANYONE can do it. So it would save your club money if you had someone already involved just take the test, and maybe they would volunteer to do it, rather than you having to pay someone......

Thanks Matt.

Yes, I did take the AMHA test. You can PM me if you are interested.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back