Show jackets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
I am asking especially for Nationals, but I am wondering if a "basic" jacket (no real bling) is OK or do you need glitz and sparkle at a show like Nationals? The halter class I will be in is in the morning, if that makes a difference. What I have in mind (mostly cuz the clothes I have from when I showed before don't fit me...
default_wink.png
) is a burgandy jacket with black and gold accents with a gold metallic mock turtleneck underneath and black pants....is that OK?

Help........lol
default_unsure.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Hi....not a fashion person here but black pants always look nice for men or women. As far as the rest....do what makes you feel comfortable. Basic without bling is certainly ok.

Lots of colors you can use to compliment each other and look dressy and professional in the ring....think bright.... color...tasteful.... but just enough to get ya the second look with your horse.

I always think...if you feel good wearing something and like it...it sets the mood for the event.

BTW....I got to pet your pretty palomino boy at the state fair...he is awesome!
default_smile.png
Good luck and see ya at Adam's stalls at nationals!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back