Show in Camden, SC...this weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics are adorable!

Trish....Armani did great! He was so good with your kids! I loved watching little Logan show him.

[SIZE=12pt]Hey, Camden Show attendees:[/SIZE]

I have never been able to post on the club site for some reason, so if someone can get the word out that I am in the process of uploading the Sunday Pictures now. Sat and Friday pictures will follow in reverse order.

There are 1,332 pictures from Sunday's classes alone, and it takes a few hours to upload that many. While they are uploading you will not see an image, just that dreaded red X. They will then start popping up at random.

I had hoped to begin uploading last night, but ran into a glitch-you know how computers can be. Everyone go take a look at all the fun we had.

www.canyonphotoart.com

Remember, it will take a few hours for the images to appear.

We went all the way from Butler, PA. My white driving gelding took all 1st and 2nd in his country pleasure driving except stakes we took 3rd and 4th and 5th. I bought a new yearling gelding who won his division. His name is Gander Hills Rambos Cody. We won 6th in liberty. My new stud colt did really well in ameteur stallion he took 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

Liberty was really cool but I was not really impressed by the dancing queen. There were 20 entries and 10-12 in the other I lost count. Too long....

Short&Sassey did a great job with Slash. They are going to be a team to look out for this year.

Armonie will just work for anyone. He loves to show. I thought we had a lot of horses there

but I am not sure what the average is for area 3 shows. Any one have any ideas? Just wondered

how we measured up. It was a ball. maryann

[SIZE=14pt]Maryann, yours was considerably larger than all area 1 shows and probably area 3 as well![/SIZE]

Lyn

WOW!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: Now I am even more excited about

this club. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it a success. Thanks Lynn

for the info. maryann

We had such a great time in Camden! My daughter Tanner had a blast. We all were so proud of her and her horse Encore Red White & Blue, aka Blue, aka Spirit, aka The little horse that could!! :aktion033: I think she is hooked now. The show ran real smooth and I was glad to meet some new people. Hope to do it again soon!

P3300088.jpg

P3300101.jpg

P3300054.jpg

Latest posts

Back