Show Halter for my miniature?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy y'all! Just wondering where can I find a cheaper cable style miniature horse show halter? It has to be online. I've looked on all the websites I can think of.

Poll: 27"

Nose: 9"

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
default_smile.png

I guess first question is please define cheaper for us. What price range are you looking at. I have seen halter packages as low as $60.

I can't post a sales ad here, but I'm PMing you it right now.... =)

EBAY!!! This is my FAVORITE place to shop. I have never been disappointed with my halter or tack purchases from ebay either. I feel safe shopping there because of their buyer protection policies and paypal's refund guarantees. I always just ask the seller questions about measurements, adjustability options and their return policies. I have found some absolutly gorgeous halters and driving harnesses on ebay for hundreds of dollars less that the retail outlets and cataloug stors. National Bridle has some cute packages on their web site, but you can find the same ones (I believe they are silver royal brand) on ebay for more competitive prices.As always....what you get is what you pay for so if the halter is REAL cheap, expect it to be delicate, but that does not mean that it won't work on a quiet broke horse for showing. Happy shopping!

I have looked on eBay, Amazon, Minitack, and the rest of the miniature horse websites. I have also used "Google Shopping". No luck. I will go to $60 for one. Maybe just a little higher. My daughter has sat and searched for one hour at a time on the Internet just trying to find at least one (We need two) for our miniatures. NO LUCK once again! This is so frustrating sometimes. Especially when my daughter finds one is only one inch too big..... But, we shall eventually find two, or at least I hope we do...

Maybe you can check the website from Little Valley Halters?

I'm going to buy one from them tomorrow...

Latest posts

Back